PDA

View Full Version : EB Games Voucher

selowitch
09-10-2004, 12:10 AM
You can get a $20 gift voucher here (http://www.ebholdings.com/eb_stores/rebates.asp). Eligible games include Fable and Star Wars: Battlefront, two games I was planning on purchasing anyway.

My question is: since they both have be "on the same receipt," can I still get the voucher if I pay for both, pick up Fable on Tuesday, then Star Wars: Battlefront the following week?

Shadow20002
09-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Great !!!

selowitch
09-11-2004, 08:15 AM
Great !!!
It is indeed a terrific offer. But what about my question: Can I take Fable home this Tuesday, get Battlefront the next week, and still get my voucher?

AlphaCigara
09-11-2004, 11:26 AM
If it's a mail-in voucher, i doubt you'll get it the next week after you send it out, so you probably wouldn't be able to use it on battlefront that soon. If it's a code that they email you, i'm pretty sure that you can only use it online...

Well, i'm not 100% sure about anything, but that's what i think

selowitch
09-11-2004, 11:35 AM
If it's a mail-in voucher, i doubt you'll get it the next week after you send it out, so you probably wouldn't be able to use it on battlefront that soon. If it's a code that they email you, i'm pretty sure that you can only use it online...

Well, i'm not 100% sure about anything, but that's what i think
You misunderstand. I mean, can I buy Fable this Tuesday, pay for it, and preorder Battlefront on the same receipt and still qualify for the rebate voucher?

Cold_As_Ice
09-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Are these deals exclusive to American EB locations, or is this deal effective in Canada as well?