PDA

View Full Version : Whats In Raw!! (inside) Must Read :)

Infinite
01-27-2002, 09:12 AM
50 Wrestlers guareenteed!

45 were on thq's site b4 closed.
stephanie is now added. have pic.
and Sanders keel said theres 4 hidden wrestlers. 1 is probably Cactus Jack

ENTRANCE EFFECTS:
PYROS: 2 pages with over 18 diffferent pyros. (including chrisitans star dust and ddp's bang bang:))
FOG EFFECTS (like tazz or edge)
CAMERA
RAMP LIGHTS: can change speed and color
CROWD LIGHTS
RING LIGHTS
ENtrance music: over 60 (new and old music) (exp. stone cold)
Entrance Videos: over 60 (new and old videos) (exp. christian)

SWEET NEW MOVES CONFIRMED
MOLLY BOMB
TEST BOMB
RAVEN EFFECT
BUZZ KILLER
THATS INCREDIBLE
X-FACTOR
TONGA DEATH GRIP
TAJIRI RUSH
FAMOUSER
CENSOR KICK (Booker T:))
BUZZSAW KICK
ANGLE SLAM

and great strengths weekness option for caw...

AlBoogy
01-27-2002, 09:17 AM
Anything on using your own music for CAW?

Infinite
01-27-2002, 09:21 AM
im hoping for that too:/

But remember THQ did say there was gonna be a major surprise! I would rather it be hiac than music adding though. even though I want both. lol

but wwfwrestlinggames.com is at L.A. with thq and there playing raw. They should let us know:) So far theve said this....

"While we were at Editor's Day in Las Vegas with THQ, WWFWG was able to get hands on impressions of WWF RAW and to say the least I like what I saw and played...

Take the best aspects of the Smackdown! Series on Play Station, the graphics and then take No Mercy's game play, throw in some bad ass create a wrestler stuff and kick ass sound and intros, you have RAW. Amazing, I believed I remarked when I picked up the controller and slammed Mike Regan onto the mat for my victory. The game, overall is just simply amazing.

The graphical work in RAW is beyond words... You have to play this game, it brings the WWF to life. This game will change the way we look at wrestling games. From what I have played, it completely blows WWF Smackdown!: "Just Bring It!" out of the water and into the next universe.

The only thing that hurts RAW is it's lack of mode types. However, I found myself playing the singles match maybe 50 times with no problem of boredom."

AlBoogy
01-27-2002, 09:28 AM
What do you think this "major surprise" is? If it has to be unlocked, then it cant be that major. To me, major is 1 of a few things,,,,, 1. Alot of the new wrestlers 2. A story mode 3. The modes of play that all the web sites are saying they DONT have (ladder,hell in cell, etc...) To me, allowing you to play your own music should become RECQUIRED for almost all games that are coming out for XBOX. Good post btw.

Toonz
01-27-2002, 09:55 AM
I agree with the music thing. I think everygame where applicable should have the music option. PGR is so much fun when you can add your own adrenaline pumping sounds. I wish Bloodwake would have had this option.

AlBoogy
01-27-2002, 10:04 AM
Hey toonz, did you get the same feeling in PGR when you were going for the gold and it would get frustrating, your custom music would play and the frustration just went away? That would be the case for me. I would be ****ed off and then i hear outkast, and it was like my frustration went away.

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 10:51 AM
hey y2j2k1, how about any GOOD MOVES, like is there a...

Burning Hammer
Iconoclasam
Ganso Bomb
Emerald Frosion
Double Foot Stomp
Very violent-looking powerbomb
German Suplex where the guy lands on his head
Lyger Bomb
Black Tiger Bomb
Tiger Suplex
Dragon Suplex
Dragoncanrana

and other cool moves that were in No Mercy...?

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 10:54 AM
YES, WWF RAW is WAR is definatley a game that NEED's the music input ability! ANY TRUE wrestling fan (no WWF marks that think the Angle Slam is a cool move, I mean people who know what a Black Tiger Bomb is) would agree with me, if your going to make your own CAW, you NEED your OWN music! I dont want some stupid theme that those ***gots on TV use...screw them, i want to make my own guy, not a conglomoration of no-talent hobo's...

mattcoxonline
01-27-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Infinite
But remember THQ did say there was gonna be a major surprise! I would rather it be hiac than music adding though. even though I want both. lol

hiac - whats that?

Its probably dead simple. I will probably know what it is but what does it stand for.

Infinite
01-27-2002, 11:17 AM
hey bio didnt know you relized who Iw as though you should have been known lol

let me see

Burning Hammer: Not sure
Iconoclasam: Not sure (but great move:)
Ganso Bomb: yes
Emerald Frosion: of course
Double Foot Stomp: of course
Very violent-looking powerbomb: oh yea
German Suplex where the guy lands on his head: not sure but pretty positive
Lyger Bomb HELL YEA!
Black Tiger Bomb NOT SURE but probably since lygers bomb is in (but cant see from my pics:()
Tiger Suplex yup
Dragon Suplex not sure
Dragoncanrana
not sure

also bio ur never on aim. lol

also stop bing so anti wwf.

Im a true wrestling fan too.

I belive wcw had some really good wrestling when it came to lightweight. theres no denying rey mysterio isnt the man...

ALso ECW was the *****

ANd xpw

not to mention great guys like masato tanaka and hayabusa (very talented)

but I belive essa rios was horribly used by the wwf. that ****ed me off. he was a great luchador. heres my list of good wrestlers in the wwf.

Shane helms
crippled whoops sorry meant crippler
dean malenko
HHH not much skill but great promos and great passion to wrestle
jeff hardy
lita
tajiri
Lance storm
edge
kurt angle (yea hes slowly earning my respect some of his moves are immpresive
RVD
Al Snow (probably dont belive me but hes got skill,)
and lastly Y2J

Y2J is the greatest! hahahaha undisputed champ :cool:

Infinite
01-27-2002, 11:21 AM
yo mattcoxonline
hiac= Heafty Incredible Attacking Challenge

j/k lol

it means: hell in a cell

mattcoxonline
01-27-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Infinite
it means: hell in a cell
Thanks, I thought it was summet simple like that, but didn't know what! :D

gula
01-27-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
YES, WWF RAW is WAR is definatley a game that NEED's the music input ability! ANY TRUE wrestling fan (no WWF marks that think the Angle Slam is a cool move, I mean people who know what a Black Tiger Bomb is) would agree with me, if your going to make your own CAW, you NEED your OWN music! I dont want some stupid theme that those ***gots on TV use...screw them, i want to make my own guy, not a conglomoration of no-talent hobo's...

Ever hear of a ****ing edit button? You can take 2 posts and create it into one, idiot...

Kloqwyze
01-27-2002, 12:35 PM
hey...lay off of my buddy bio! and lol, bio, i saw the anti-wwf thing in your personal pic, and I'm thinkin...wow, thats really gotten all over the net! then i saw it was your name =\

mattcoxonline
01-27-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Kloqwyze
http://kloqwyze.homestead.com/files/gates_1_.gif

LOL....

...It's Bill Gates! http://www.futureforums.co.uk/edge/icon_smile_big.gif

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 01:22 PM
Yep, the Anti-WWF logo is spreading like a disease... :)

Edit? Hell no, thats what replying is for. :)

and there are guys in WWF that I like, but never get to see whentle because those hobo's are always yapping on the mic like retards. :)

Saturn is one of my all time favorite wrestlers
Tommy Dreamer is awesome
Lance Storm can have a great match with RVD any day
RVD is good, gettin too overrated it looks.

And Hayabusa was AWESOME! Does anybody know if he ever recovered from his botched moonsault? I got a pic attached.