PDA

View Full Version : Confused on WWF: Raw is War and WWF: Raw

P-Rock
01-27-2002, 10:54 AM
I have seen the game WWF: Raw is War in stores and selling. But I have also heard the release of WWF: Raw and a lot of people talking about it. I heard that WWF: Raw is War had no season mode and no commentary. So is WWF: Raw a re-release or something? Are they both the same game? If not, how are they different? is it a game worth buying?

bigguy316
01-27-2002, 01:39 PM
first of all it was never realeased for selling or buying (somehow i know you know this) and i think you should know because RIGHT WHERE YOU LIVE IS THE

WWF HEADQUARTERS , STAMFORD CT:mad:

P-Rock
01-27-2002, 03:01 PM
I know I live where WWF Headquarters is located. I am a big WWF fan but I am confused about the game. I've seen 2 seperate titles for it. And I could've sworn i've seen WWF: Raw is War out on shelves.

bigguy316
01-27-2002, 05:45 PM
I know and i understand i was just messim around the name of the game was changed because of 9/11/01 from raw is war to raw just like on tv .

and i'm gald to hear your a WWF fan ( im a bigger fan than you even if there were 2) Do you think i should post weekly news on xboxaddict forums in the off topic section, theres a poll go vote.:D

Havey
01-28-2002, 08:35 AM
It was probably the demo box that you saw in a store.

highashell24_7
01-28-2002, 03:19 PM
I read some pre-release interviews on iowrestling.com, and if even half the sh*t I read on there is true then Raw is going to be a real letdown to us hardcore wrestling fans, even more so than smackdown for the POS 2. www.iowgames.com/interviews/raw/index.shtml (http://www.iowgames.com/interviews/raw/index.shtml)
I for one am hoping this guy is just downplaying the actual game to keep us on our toes.

BiohazardEHW
01-28-2002, 10:29 PM
it's the same game.