PDA

View Full Version : Who else is tired of hearing about wwf raw?

Bundy
01-27-2002, 03:58 PM
This is getting to be like gta3. Everybody tlaking, complaing and given conflicting reports of features and what-not. I am just tired of it.

Raw better come out in a few weeks so the talking will die down. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy watching raw, but I think that video game versions of wrestling are just not that great.

They are ususally a game that is only good for renting imo.

I can't believe there is so much enthusiasm for a game that is not going to be very deep.

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 04:28 PM
I'm not tired about it one bit. I actually enjoy hearing more news about it...

WWF RAW is the most popular video game right now...for any system, and it's not even out yet. It's already beat GTA3 in coverage on many different sites and not to mention people I talk to. AND IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET! Imagine all the CAW boards and such that will be popping up once this game gets going...

WWF RAW is the next big thing for Xbox...so there is a reason to hype it up alot... :)

Bundy
01-27-2002, 04:32 PM
most of what has been on this board has not been news though.. news is a completely different story.

why is it the next biggest thing.. explain why it deserves the hype. It is still just a wrestling game.

XBA Staff
01-27-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
most of what has been on this board has not been news though.. news is a completely different story.

why is it the next biggest thing.. explain why it deserves the hype. It is still just a wrestling game.

And Xbox is just a videogame system.

And Halo is just a game where you shoot people.

And TV is just something you watch.

And Sex is just something that feels good.

And a house is just something you live in.

And money is just paper that lets you get things.

And clothes is just something you wear.

And food is just something you eat.

And air is just something you breathe

And a car is something that just gets you from point A to point B.

And music is just something to listen to.

And toliet paper is just something you whip your azz with.

And Tic-Tacs or just candy that makes your breath smell good.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bundy
01-27-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA

And Xbox is just a videogame system.

And Halo is just a game where you shoot people.

And TV is just something you watch.

And Sex is just something that feels good.

And a house is just something you live in.

And money is just paper that lets you get things.

And clothes is just something you wear.

And food is just something you eat.

And air is just something you breathe

And a car is something that just gets you from point A to point B.

And music is just something to listen to.

And toliet paper is just something you whip your azz with.

And Tic-Tacs or just candy that makes your breath smell good.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well gee you sure got me..

glad you explained why it deserves the hype :eek:

XBA Staff
01-27-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Bundy

well gee you sure got me..

glad you explained why it deserves the hype :eek:

I think the real question is: Why do we need to sit down and explain why this game gets alot of hype to you? That's the question.

And a book is still just something you read.

And soap is still just something you get clean with.

Bundy
01-27-2002, 04:53 PM
well this is a forum and it was somethign i had a question about it.

I just don't understand why there is such a huge buzz for raw. So I was trying to find out.

If you really feel you should explain it to me the just don't respond to the thread.

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 04:59 PM
Why is there such a big buzz for RAW? because it will be the greatest wrestling game ever made, that's why. :)

bigguy316
01-27-2002, 08:03 PM
RAW IS COOL

RAW IS BAD

RAW IS BAD @$$

RAW WILL BEAT THE REST

RAW IS WAR

:rolleyes: IF YOUR STILL TIERD OF HEARING ABOUT Raw let me know and i'll get you some info.:rolleyes:

Ninja Scroll
01-27-2002, 09:03 PM
Im not tired at all about all the attention RAW is getting on this site as well as all over the internet.
But the thing I am tired of is the people that are crying and pooping in their diapers because it missing this and that!
I say so what, no wrestling game is gonna be up to date the time it's released because WWF is always changing every week.
I wish for alot of features and then some but your not always gonna get everything. Their is not one wretling game that had every feature, modes, ect and made everyone happy!

I think we should all just be thankful THQ is bringing this game to the Xbox.
After everyone plays it I can understand the fussing, but not 3 weeks before it is even released!! :rolleyes:

DT21
01-27-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Im not tired at all about all the attention RAW is getting on this site as well as all over the internet.
But the thing I am tired of is the people that are crying and pooping in their diapers because it missing this and that!
I say so what, no wrestling game is gonna be up to dte the time it's released because WWF is always changing every week.
I wish for alot of features and then some but your not always gonna get everything. Their is not one wretling game that had every feature, modes, ect and made everyone happy!

I think we should all just be thankful THQ is bringing this game to the Xbox.
After everyone plays it I can understand the fussng, but not 3 weeks before it is even released!! :rolleyes:
Right on Ninja Scroll:cool:.

Azazel
01-27-2002, 09:57 PM
I dont understand the hype either??

Infinite
01-27-2002, 10:05 PM
I do:cool:

techoholic1
01-28-2002, 04:03 AM
only when stuff is repeated over and over and over...

nascarfan29
01-28-2002, 05:27 AM
:mad: I'm tired of hearing about RAW too. I hope this game lives up to all the expectations for those of you who are buying it.
:cool:

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by nascarfan29
:mad: I'm tired of hearing about RAW too. I hope this game lives up to all the expectations for those of you who are buying it.
:cool:

I do too nascar, but no matter how good it turns out to be I promise you someone in this forum is gonna be crying over his keyboard about something stupid to complain about this game.:rolleyes:

Infinite
01-28-2002, 09:09 AM
not me! I have loved every wrestling game that has come out. well cept sd3jbi which was crap. but thats cause the wrestlers looked like crap still and still the same arcade engine.

raw has great graphics and a great engine:)

Infinite
01-28-2002, 09:13 AM
I cant wait to create wrestlers for raw:) Ive even made a msg board connected to my site:) http://www.xg3.cjb.net

If anyone else is interested pelase join and bookmark the site:)