PDA

View Full Version : Show Us Your Fable Dude! (monster 56k Warning)

FB-Gollum
09-16-2004, 10:20 AM
Ok, seeing as what you do is supposed to affect how you look, let's see how true this holds. Give us a nicely edited (by that I mean go into photoshop and resize the image so it doesn't fill the whole screen) pic or two of your guy. Here's my man "Pilgrim"...

THESE SHOTS ARE 400x350 PIXELS. IF POSSIBLE, LET'S MAINTAIN THAT FOR CONSISTENCY AND EASE OF VIEWING. THANK YOU.

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/6100/fabledude.jpg

He's hard on the outside, but inside, he's rock hard!

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/7295/fabledude3.jpg

Flaming Obsidian Cleaver...fun for hero's, not so fun for Bandits.

Whizard97
09-16-2004, 10:26 AM
That's awesome... good job...

SoundX
09-16-2004, 10:28 AM
Yeah, nice idea too. I can't post mine for another 40 days atleast. :cry:

Chaotic
09-16-2004, 10:33 AM
He's lookin killer... I'll post mine when i get a chance.. Did you just take a picture with a digital camera?

FB-Gollum
09-16-2004, 10:37 AM
He's lookin killer... I'll post mine when i get a chance.. Did you just take a picture with a digital camera?

Yeah, I pointed it at the screen and clicked. Just make sure there's no glare on the scree and that you turn off your flash and brace the camera so it doesn't move or you'll get a really blurry shot.

Shadow20002
09-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Well, i need to play it a little bit more before i gonna post it up here. :)

Chaotic
09-16-2004, 01:30 PM
Well, i need to play it a little bit more before i gonna post it up here. :)

yea, same with me. I'm just starting the first quest.. I need a little more character development before any pictures get taken :p

Tony_Macaroni
09-16-2004, 02:20 PM
My digi cam is at my dad but so far i have small horns, scaly white skin ,goatee ,normal hair but its like slicked cuz of the gay evil=bald $hit,dark leather armor, steel greatsword, yew bow( the one u start with) and yea.

FB-Gollum
09-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Man, I don't even recognize the dude up top. I'm over 11 hours in now, and Pilgrim is looking a little more hardened. I gotta say, the morphing is outstanding, my guy has been focuing primarily on physical stuff and has gotten quite buff.

BunnyRabbit
09-16-2004, 05:28 PM
This game is already out? You gotta be kidding.. Ive been so absorbed in Burnout 3... Well Ill have to go and pick this shixzxle up.. Is it good guys?

Shadow20002
09-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Sure, get it right away.

No Fear 23
09-16-2004, 06:27 PM
i hate it.

bc I am no rpg fan.

Xorg
09-16-2004, 06:55 PM
Got mine last night, only about 3 hours in it, I'll be posting mine later when I get more in it.

TuffEagle88
09-16-2004, 08:08 PM
I've only got around 5 in so far, I haven't been able to play very much yet? :(
But my guy is pretty pale and skinny, but I'm not sure, I guess I've been using my bow and magic too much, but its hard to use melee weapons when the bows are so good and I can pick them off from afar. I'm hoping to bulk him up soon. Hes got a ponytail and a sherif mustage right now and is carrying around an obsidian battleaxe, which kicks ass. pic coming soon.

Chaotic
09-17-2004, 07:35 AM
Heres my current Char

http://www.visonaryessence.com/images/img_0016.jpg

and here is a char i made when that stupid guy tricked me into thinking his daugther wanted to meet me :whistle:

http://www.visonaryessence.com/images/img_0011.jpg

http://www.visonaryessence.com/images/img_0013.jpg

Sheeyt
09-17-2004, 08:07 AM
Hehe I beat the **** out of that guy!

Chaotic
09-17-2004, 08:15 AM
Hehe I beat the **** out of that guy!

I'll tell ya what, i was very close to doing so.. But since im playing as a good guy right now i had to compose myself :yikes:

FB-Gollum
09-17-2004, 08:32 AM
Oh man, yer 2nd boy there owns. :rofl: What type of weapon is your guy wielding in the first pic?

Sheeyt
09-17-2004, 08:37 AM
You know whats cool though is that the guy told me to do something different. He had me get a different hair cut and moustache and beard.

Chaotic
09-17-2004, 09:45 AM
You know whats cool though is that the guy told me to do something different. He had me get a different hair cut and moustache and beard.

really?

that's pretty sweet. I was actually wondering if everyones game experience is pretty much the same. By that i mean, the guys say the same things, the items you find in certain places are the same etc... From the sonds of it , it seems there are some variations which is really cool...

Shadow20002
09-17-2004, 10:12 AM
Wow....last night i just got a great armor...shinning all around my hero....looking really great.....

By the way Chaotic, where did you get those tattoos ?? I want some in my hero's face ?

Chaotic
09-17-2004, 11:01 AM
Wow....last night i just got a great armor...shinning all around my hero....looking really great.....

By the way Chaotic, where did you get those tattoos ?? I want some in my hero's face ?

I found him traveling some path in the forest... I forget exactly where because last night i was looking for him again because i wanted to get the skeleton warrior face tattoo put back on my face.. It was crazy looking... :yikes:

Yannie Boy
09-17-2004, 02:06 PM
ill post mines soon, my current char is 40 years old with his alignment comepletly good.....i got a ebony longbow with flame and sharping augs.....and a odsidian greatsword....and i just finished fighting twinblades..........am i the only one this far????

FB-Gollum
09-17-2004, 02:53 PM
ill post mines soon, my current char is 40 years old with his alignment comepletly good.....i got a ebony longbow with flame and sharping augs.....and a odsidian greatsword....and i just finished fighting twinblades..........am i the only one this far????

No. I beat the game the this morning. I've got a Solus Greatsword, some green lightning sword, and the sword from the stone by the temple of avo (it's called a harbinger, and it's pretty fun).

Advice...Take your time. Play with the game , do a lot of renown stuff and mix it up. Do a TON of side quests. I ran more or less through the main story and was done in 13 hours. That said, it was quick enough that I want to play through it again with a different character, perhaps twice more, and do a lot more side quests.

The biggest problem I find with this game is the learning curve. By the time I figured out half the things I could actually do the game was damn near over.

But if you're wondering, no, it doesn't end when you "win". My uber famous super kill you in 2 strikes guy (because I made him ALL physical) runs around the land toying with the inhabitants. There's still a whole lot to do. One thing that would have been a great addition to this game woulf be a some sort of "quest generator" so that you could really keep going after the main story ends.

So I've got about 16 hours invested, with certainly one more (much longer) playthrough to get all the things I didn't the first time around. So I'll say it looks like I'm going to clock in the 35-40 hour range by the time I'm done. Not bad.

TuffEagle88
09-18-2004, 08:38 PM
13 hours, damn I'm not far from that, I hope I'm not almost done. I got through with twinblades on like my 2nd day, so you aren't that far.

where the hell did that guy go??? After I finished a certain quest my hair happened to be a pudding basin so I decided to give him a visit for the hell of it and he wasn't there???? Has anyone else had this happen, it was in the morning I think but not too early. Where could he have gone. I'm saving for the Solus sword now, I only need another 10k or so.

Xorg
09-18-2004, 11:29 PM
My current character
http://img24.exs.cx/img24/905/shot164.jpg

This one a little outdated, got a new sword
http://img24.exs.cx/img24/5633/shot165.jpg

Professor Kaos
09-19-2004, 02:04 AM
Shadow, where'd you get the great armor?? I've got the dark plate stuff...but want the light to get throught that damn demon door!

Xorg
09-19-2004, 12:13 PM
Shadow, where'd you get the great armor?? I've got the dark plate stuff...but want the light to get throught that damn demon door!
Well, I got my boots and my pants in knothole and the rest I got at the arena before I went into the fight

Chaotic
09-19-2004, 03:56 PM
Heres my current dude....

http://www.visonaryessence.com/images/fable.jpg

Xorg
09-19-2004, 05:05 PM
thats a lot of magic you got there

rpgreligion
09-19-2004, 05:15 PM
Chaotic's an old man.

So am I. :( I don't have a digital camera, but mine looks like a gray hair New Guinea tribesman. He has some crazy face tatoo of a...well....face.

Chaotic
09-19-2004, 05:16 PM
thats a lot of magic you got there

i'm a wizard... I look like Gandolf :p

Xorg
09-19-2004, 06:25 PM
I knew that white hair on my guy was because I was starting to get old. I was only like 38 when it started to change and I thought that was a little early to start getting white hair, my friend claimed that my lighter hair was because my good alignment

Chaotic
09-19-2004, 06:39 PM
I knew that white hair on my guy was because I was starting to get old. I was only like 38 when it started to change and I thought that was a little early to start getting white hair, my friend claimed that my lighter hair was because my good alignment

Could be because my good alignment is as high as it can be and my dude started to get white hair around the same age..... now im 55 and it's about to glow :p

OC Noob
09-19-2004, 07:18 PM
13 hours, damn I'm not far from that, I hope I'm not almost done. I got through with twinblades on like my 2nd day, so you aren't that far.

where the hell did that guy go??? After I finished a certain quest my hair happened to be a pudding basin so I decided to give him a visit for the hell of it and he wasn't there???? Has anyone else had this happen, it was in the morning I think but not too early. Where could he have gone. I'm saving for the Solus sword now, I only need another 10k or so.

That guy ran away. I had him cornered and beat the s**t out of him and couldn't kill him, so I'm asumming he will show up later so I can get my revenge.

But, yeah, he ran off and yelled something like "open the damn doors, quick!"

The pudding basin is just ugly. He stuck me with that, the sheriff mustache and those big burns. Pretty freakin ugly. I had to get better cloths and hair before the ladies would even flirt again.

Xbox Masta 4
09-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Yeah this game is great, I have been playing whenever I got time. I started a good guy at first, but decided to raise all hell on a new name. I am further on doing bad deeds, and will show you a picture of how evilish he is tomorrow when I take a pic. Will also move it off the big screen and back into my room so I can live in my room playing this game, haha. Also when I mean raising hell I mean raising hell. Killing every person in my path is the only thing I care to do right now, breaking windows, killing traders, whatever I feel like. Even infront of guards and when they try to fine me 50k+ gold I laugh and kill even more of them. Muahahaha! Damn this game is fun. A chickannn chasaaa? lol...
- XBM4

Tony_Macaroni
09-19-2004, 09:20 PM
Yea right now i just finished beating the game and im starting a new file to try out the good side...

Variation-XBA
09-19-2004, 10:37 PM
I wanted to kill that guy, but I'm noble so I couldn't... I hate him...

TuffEagle88
09-22-2004, 04:05 PM
that, the sheriff mustache and those big burns.

what the hell???? thats what my guy has, are you disin my dude???!! . :( except for hes got some sort of beard instead of sideburns. :(

skorp
09-22-2004, 09:19 PM
Heres my current dude....

http://www.visonaryessence.com/images/fable.jpg

Damn Chaotic he looks nuts! :yikes: :cheers:

Looks more like Gandolf on steroids with the tattoo and armor... Definitely the second try i'm gonna take advantage of the magic spells other than my current +1 magic(s)... :rofl:

They look like alot of fun! :p

Olaf the Proud
09-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Damn Chaotic he looks nuts! :yikes: :cheers:

Looks more like Gandolf on steroids with the tattoo and armor... Definitely the second try i'm gonna take advantage of the magic spells other than my current +1 magic(s)... :rofl:

They look like alot of fun! :p

No jeramia Johnson meets a tribesmen.

Dyslexic Chaos
09-24-2004, 03:55 AM
I'm trying to make my char as thin as possible, make him an old magician kind of guy. I use only magic, unless i really need to use melee. I wield an obsidion longsword (could have had greatsword, but it doesnt look as cool) with silver and lightning augmentations. I have normal hair which is very light now from being so good (I'd assume at least, I'm only 31) I am wearing bright leather armour and a bright chainmail helm. I have all the will user stuff, but I'm keeping it for when i can get my good points high enough that wearing the will user stuff doesnt bring my goodness..ness.ness..ishness.. down... ya.

i'll probably post a pic saturday when i have more time.

CRAYMAN
09-24-2004, 01:34 PM

Using magic ages you more quickly. But if you want you can make enough donations to the Chapel of ???(the good one) and they can grant you 'youth' again.

When my hair turned grey it didn't look good anymore so I had my head and beard shaved.

FB-Gollum
09-24-2004, 01:49 PM
=CRAYMAN
When my hair turned grey it didn't look good anymore so I had my head and beard shaved.

I think the real question here is, where can you find some Grecian Formula to make that gray go away and replace it with a silky natural vibrant colour. You're a mighty wizard, you can't come up with something? And can you augment you coloured hair? Perhaps with the "Shine" aug?

Tony_Macaroni
09-25-2004, 04:22 PM
I think the real question here is, where can you find some Grecian Formula to make that gray go away and replace it with a silky natural vibrant colour. You're a mighty wizard, you can't come up with something? And can you augment you coloured hair? Perhaps with the "Shine" aug?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TheHaloMafia
09-28-2004, 08:45 AM
I'll get a pic of my guy soon too. He's got right now six scratches on his face from the balverines, and he's tricked out in dark chainmail. He's got the "young" haircut and the strip beard, very manly looking. I just use melee, but I can't tell if he's getting buff or not... I think THE best weapon is the Master Katana. I dont use the legendary weapons, mainly because my master katana has the health augmentation (a must have for any melee fighter). My friend got the Skorm Longbow, lucky *******...

TheHaloMafia
09-28-2004, 08:47 AM
Sorry for another post, but I was reading the post above my first one, and if you give sacrifices to the Temple of Skorm, one of the "gifts" that they will possibly give you is make you ten years younger, thats right, ten years younger. So who needs Just For Men, when you can just lead out all your adoring fans, and sacrifice them? Much cheaper, I should think...

Spaztic
09-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Is there a way to get rid of scars or am I just stuck with them?

Tony_Macaroni
09-28-2004, 04:07 PM
no u cant get rid of scars.

Shadow20002
09-29-2004, 04:28 PM
Scars make you become a hero.

lax_defense
09-29-2004, 07:16 PM
this doesn't really apply to this thread, but I'll get on topic later. How do you get the Solus sword and the sword by the temple of Avo?

I'll post a pic later.

Xorg
09-29-2004, 09:04 PM
Is there a way to get rid of scars or am I just stuck with them?
tattoo over them?

batman46st
09-29-2004, 10:07 PM
oh my god my dude is such a good boy u know has his lil halo ring on top i did kill the dude that made me look like an idiot for a some imaginary gurl my best weapon is the one desended by the dragon people some swirly sword... pretty good stuff
mine is so freaking bulky i became obese started to go on mitions sooner than later satatus change to built...(and that steroid old guy they got up there damn he looks cool i still havent found the armor with the spikes on it)

FB-Gollum
09-30-2004, 08:57 AM
this doesn't really apply to this thread, but I'll get on topic later. How do you get the Solus sword and the sword by the temple of Avo?

I'll post a pic later.

HIJACKER! :p

Anyhoo, to get the solus sword you buy it in Bowerstone North and it costs around 70 grand (start saving your pennies). For the sword at the temple of Avo, the game logs your Strength, Health and Toughness when you first try, and it won't let you pull it until your Strength is at least 5 points more, and your health/toughness 3 points more each. You could also just max them out (as I did) and that works too. The sword in the stone isn't all that special though (mind you it's still pretty badass).

ShannonX
10-03-2004, 05:06 PM
just finished the game... little over 8 hours, did 10 side quests and all the core quests. Now just letting it run through the credits so i can play around with it some more.

that enflame magic spell is awesome. Made it alot easier than the first time i played throuhg as a good guy.

if i had a camera i'd take a picture of my guy, but he looks like alot of the ones that were posted.