PDA

View Full Version : Finished Ninja Gaiden WHAHWHAW!!!

odpr
09-16-2004, 07:21 PM
First, where this game was all this years? I was starting to think that the new gen console won't be able to produce a game with such fun like the old days! I WAS WRONG!!!

This game is amazing! The best game xbox has to offer after halo, in all aspects, u name it, story, action, playability, so much fun didn’t have for a long time in console gaming! Since my eight bit Sega!

The movies inside are amazing, the combination between actoin, and cut scene are amazing, every thing is done perfectly..

I am wandering in the master ninja turni, and in general, how muc karma people finish the game??? I finish it with six million and more...

second,
please tell me there is more games like ths on the Box.... if so what ... ?

and again if u are reading this thing , and haven't played it yet
WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING HERE GO BUY ONE !!!! :cuss:

LTM360
09-16-2004, 08:07 PM
Glad to see you've seen the light. :)

Game is amazing, probably the best for Xbox. If you have a PS2 get Devil May Cry (exactly like NG) and if you have Gamecube get Viewtiful Joe (2D version of Devil May Cry really...) Both games (especially Devil) are alot like Ninja. However, Xbox doesn't really have any games like Ninja Gaiden.

GuiltySpark
09-16-2004, 08:15 PM
So..... hard.... *twitch*

CarGuy
09-16-2004, 08:25 PM
It's an awesome game but I just suck so bad and it's so hard..

odpr
09-17-2004, 03:57 AM
how is prince of persia ?

Shadow20002
09-17-2004, 07:17 AM
Great to hear you get it and finish it!!! :)

AlphaRaptor
09-17-2004, 08:31 PM
how is prince of persia ?
I've hurd ALOT of good things about it. I've only played the demo, and that was great.

l Maximus l
09-18-2004, 01:49 AM
Prince of Persia is kind of similar to Ninja Gaiden except a lot easier...in fact, it's too easy...but, it's a very cool game.

Ninja Gaiden is simply bad ass.

SoundX
09-18-2004, 07:12 AM
Glad to see you've seen the light. :)

Game is amazing, probably the best for Xbox. If you have a PS2 get Devil May Cry (exactly like NG) and if you have Gamecube get Viewtiful Joe (2D version of Devil May Cry really...) Both games (especially Devil) are alot like Ninja. However, Xbox doesn't really have any games like Ninja Gaiden.

Viewtiful Joe is nothing compared to Ninja Gaiden or Devil May Cry, while it's still one challenging game, the depth is nothing like them. I wouldn't really call Viewtiful Joe the 2D version of DMC.

mattgame
09-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Mostly evreyone here has finished the game, it was and still is a great experience. Also is PoP. :)

LTM360
09-18-2004, 12:37 PM
PoP is a great game, but as Max said, it's far too easy. However, the game is fantastic, and easily worth the $20 it costs now.

Sound, I've beat all 3 (Ninja, Joe, and Devil) and I personally found all 3 to be quite similar. At least to Devil May Cry. Joe is like DMC, and is Ninja Gaiden is like DMC. In Joe, you buy moves, health, and more vitality, in Devil... you.. do the same. Other than the fact of Joe's powers, I don't see much of a difference. I mean, its 2D, and take out Alastor/Ifrit and put in Superpowers, and viola! You've got Joe.

Timmay2406
09-18-2004, 12:58 PM
In the words of No Fear "In a gaming world we don't care"
Surpise he hasn't said this to you because he is a *****

Good job man and i haven't played this game much, but it is fun........Also LTM how isViewtiful Joe like DMC???? DUMBEST thing i have heard

Ninjermy
09-18-2004, 02:56 PM
ninja gaiden is where ITS AT!!! it wasnt THAT hard, i did read a couple online stradegy guides and used one glitch/trick to my advantage at one point (i killed same huge monster over and over by leaving door thus earning 1000 money every time until i had 100 grand) but it really is the best game. PoP i didnt like much but i really didnt give it much of a chance, its alot slower.

l Maximus l
09-18-2004, 05:50 PM
One thing I really love about Ninja Gaiden is that Ryu doesn't just kick and punch...or slap the bad guys around, but rather, he pummels their asses to a bloody pulp, picks up their corpses and punishes them more...

The game ownz...

OC Noob
09-19-2004, 11:32 AM
What about Otogi?

Is NG like that. I've heard it was, but never played NG as I like my controllers in 1 piece:D

odpr
09-19-2004, 11:47 AM
u are right, one of my controller finished his life...

mattgame
09-20-2004, 01:58 PM
I got so mad once, I threw my controller damn near through the wall. It was the most frustrated I have ever been with a game. Yet, I kept playing.

jelgiad
09-20-2004, 02:10 PM
I am playing PoP right now, and I think it's a great game. But i have yet to play any more than the demo of NG (start the flaming if you must), so i really have nothing to compare it to. I will probably pick it once it becomes cheaper, and when i have a little time and money to waste.

The Jackal
09-20-2004, 03:51 PM
come ooooon people... Ninja Gaiden is challenging yes but it isnt that hard... im happy it was as hard as it was... i cant stand games that are too easy... on a side note, i cant wait for the Hurricane Pack 2 :cheers:

Brutus
09-20-2004, 06:28 PM
Man! NG was TOOOOOOOo hard the first time I played it. Now I'm a Master Ninja Bad ass!
But if what you're looking for is more Killer Apps like that that won't stir you wrong, I'd have to recommend these, already released:
HALO, Dead or Alive 3, (Believe it or not) Munch's Odysee, Splinter Cell, Morrowind GOFY, KOTOR, Rainbow Six 3, Rid**** & maybe another or two I can't remember. Not to mention a lot of shooters!
But don't blow all of your money too fast! We've got one heck of a line-up coming to sweep us all off of our feet!!!

Cyberman
09-22-2004, 09:47 AM
I admit the game was hard but not that hard. Some of the bosses were too easy others were too hard like Alma.

CRAYMAN
09-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Prince of Persia is a STELLAR title. The fighting engine is not as advanced as NG and the graphics are not QUITE as good as NG, but the story is much better and there is some platforming. I loved and finished both!