PDA

View Full Version : 2 GREAT NEW SCREENS OF RAW!!!! more to come soon

Infinite
01-27-2002, 06:11 PM
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/wwfrawiswar/wrassle1.jpg
KURTS PYROS AND RAMP LIGHTING LOOKS PERFECT!

http://xboxmedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/wwfrawiswar/wrassle6.jpg
THIS IS WHAT MAKES RAW SO GREAT^ graphics like that:)

gonna post more soon

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 07:22 PM
good pics, "Dimmerswitch" :D

the first one is nothing special considering Kurt Angle and every one of his moves (yeah, both moves) suck...but that Rikishi pic looks amazing, he's rendered perfectly :)

Infinite
01-27-2002, 08:02 PM
lol. dimmerswitch.

the alternative to y2j2k1 or infinite. hahahaha

bigguy316
01-27-2002, 08:44 PM
INFINATE THANKS BUT PLEASE DON'T POST ANYMORE PICS CAUSE RAW WILL BE OUT SOON AND, WE WANT OUR EYES TO BE IN SHOCK AND AMMAZEMENT WHEN WERE ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME.

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 08:49 PM
I CANT READ ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR CAPS LOCK ON!!!!!

Hope you know, but on the internet, that's considered shouting...but this game looks like it's worth shouting over :)

bigguy316
01-27-2002, 08:56 PM
ORIGIALLY POSTED BY BIOHAZARD

but this game looks like it's worth shouting over

Thats the best and most unbiased thing you've said all day.

want a cookie, pat yourself on your back.

*BUDDY*

BiohazardEHW
01-27-2002, 08:58 PM
Actually, the most unbaised thing I said all day was probably...

"PS2 has some good games"

of course I was only talking about GTA3 and Red Faction...but still, a video game of the WWF is better than the real thing any day IMO...that way I get to make my own CAW and kick the crap outta those guys on TV and teach them some good moves :)

The Terminator
01-27-2002, 10:48 PM
DEAR GOD! RIKISHI'S GOT A CAMEL-TOE! ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!!!

*Runs away screaming and cursing*

Other than that, it looks great. And supposedly digital camera's don't do the game justice. I hope that's true. =]

jeah
01-27-2002, 11:50 PM
The last think I wanted to see was a very large fat man in skimpy underwear... I guess if that disgusts me the graphics must be pretty good.

Darax
01-28-2002, 12:03 AM
I must....have...this....game.

Infinite
01-28-2002, 09:18 AM
jeah: The last think I wanted to see was a very large fat man in skimpy underwear... I guess if that disgusts me the graphics must be pretty good.

hahahahahahahhahaa im falling over laughing!!!

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2002, 09:27 AM
HEY YO!
Mad props for the fresh new pics infinte!:cool:
Rikishi looks beautifully rendered, THQ has out done themselfs with these graphics with out a doubt.
Hopefully the game will be just as good.
:)
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/media/previews/image/wwfrawiswar/wrassle6.jpg

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by bigguy316
INFINATE THANKS BUT PLEASE DON'T POST ANYMORE PICS CAUSE RAW WILL BE OUT SOON AND, WE WANT OUR EYES TO BE IN SHOCK AND AMMAZEMENT WHEN WERE ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME.

First off please cut out the caps thing you got going on. It's very disturbing.
Second I appreciate it when fellow members post things I have not ever seen.
If you dont like to get spoiled dont link to the thread, it just that simple sunshine!;)

Infinite
01-28-2002, 10:14 AM
thanks for the props Ninja Scroll :cool:

when I had seen those screens I just had to post em. Raw is gonna be vicious. This is my #1 game to get, followed by brute force:)

also to the person who told me to stop posting raw pics.why did he go into the post anyways? lol thanks for pointing that out Ninja Scroll. lol

heartsxcarved
01-28-2002, 04:57 PM
its gonna be funny when RAW comes out and i dont buy it..

gula
01-28-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by heartsxcarved

Its going to be funny when you shut the hell up. Juse because you don't wrestling, doesn't mean you should bash a ****ing game. You ****ing idiot.

Infinite
01-28-2002, 05:13 PM
a gula nice post. couldnt have said it any better.:cool:

gula
01-28-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Infinite
a gula nice post. couldnt have said it any better.:cool:

Thanks man, I just hate people like that, and I was looking on the board, and for all his posts that I read upon, they are just ****y and idiotic remarks.

:) :D :D By the way: I just hit my 100 post mark! :D :D :)

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Infinite
thanks for the props Ninja Scroll :cool:

when I had seen those screens I just had to post em. Raw is gonna be vicious. This is my #1 game to get, followed by brute force:)

also to the person who told me to stop posting raw pics.why did he go into the post anyways? lol thanks for pointing that out Ninja Scroll. lol

Yo, no problem Infinite, gotta look out for my Ninja Fans :D !
Hey, if ya come across anymore exclusive RAW pics dont hesitate to post dem joints kid! :)

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2002, 06:08 PM

HEY YO! Your right, it is gonna be funny when RAW comes out and you will be da only SUCKA! ass jabroni without a copy! :D

heartsxcarved
01-28-2002, 06:46 PM
Wrestiling games suck.. they are too boring.
I am sick of everyone talking about this game.. Mods should make a RAW and GTAIII forum of its own.

BiohazardEHW
01-28-2002, 07:02 PM
its only boring if your imagination traps you inside the world of the wrestlers that are made with the game...there is a CAW mode, so put your mind to use and make some guy up and beat the crap outta those stupid guys that came with the game...teach them some moves...beat the crap outta them...make a friend and beat him up too...

gula
01-28-2002, 07:18 PM
Wrestiling games suck.. they are too boring.
I am sick of everyone talking about this game.. Mods should make a RAW and GTAIII forum of its own.

Calling us losers? Who the **** is the idiotic moron? Why did you come in this post, to me a ****ing idiot? YES! Are you an idiot? YES! Now go ****ing masturbate to the ****ing whores on GTA3. Just shut the **** up.

BTW: Your comparing two differnet genre of games:
GTA3- Action
WWF Raw- Sports

SO SHUT THE **** UP YOU IGNORANT MORON!

Edit Note: Sorry for the language, just people like this **** me off...

bigguy316
01-28-2002, 07:26 PM
ORRIGINALLY POSTED BY GULA

Calling us losers? Who the **** is the idiotic moron? Why did you come in this post, to me a ****ing idiot? YES! Are you an idiot? YES! Now go ****ing masturbate to the ****ing whores on GTA3. Just shut the **** up.

EESH...Someones Laying The Smacketh down on some Roody poo kandy as$.

and thats the bottom line cause bigguy316 said so

what??

isaid it was the bootom line

what??

Ninja scroll thinks your a dumb as$ for not getting this game

what??

Gula is x-tremely ****ed off

what??

you suck

what??

I said

If you think that idiot that wont be getting raw IS A JACKAS$ give me a HELL YEAH.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

batman46st
01-28-2002, 07:55 PM
why if people dont like a **** game go in to say it sucks
that god **** mother phucking idiot sucks a monkeys a$$
im getting tired of him posting those stupid threads about who likes wwf is so stupid im tired ofpeople like him on the reals suck a dik dude!

bigguy316
01-28-2002, 07:57 PM
If you think that idiot that wont be getting raw IS A JACKAS$ give me a HELL YEAH.

:cool: