PDA

View Full Version : Hook Coast help *SPOILER*

Professor Kaos
09-18-2004, 02:27 PM
***SPOILER***

how do you beat maze or whatver his name is??? I can't put a dent in him and his attacks take 300+ out of me....

ShannonX
09-18-2004, 05:00 PM
i had to use my fireball magic... wait till his shield goes down (the blue aura around him) and charge up your fireball while staying far away from him... it took awhile to do it this way, but i eventually got him, keep in mind, he will start running after you after he's been taken down a bit, so you'll have to run from him and then attack when his shield is gone. Hope this wasn't to much info. I would assume a powerfull archer would have luck as well.

if your quick enough, you can dodge his attacks and get in behind him and give him a few quick blows, but thats pretty hard to do, he's really quick.

Professor Kaos
09-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Did he regenerate his health when you fought him??? And what level was your fire ball attack??? Them stupid screaming thing are ******* me off!!!!!!

ShannonX
09-18-2004, 06:12 PM
na, he didn't regenerate, my fireball was level 3, i could do about 115 - 150 damage per "charged" hit (let you hero charge his fireball up to max)

the screaming things were easy to kill (for me anyways) i'm using the obsidian sword, broad or long, cant remember the name with flame and silver augmentation.... They do suck though, the life right out of ya. :p

Professor Kaos
09-19-2004, 01:15 AM
Yeah, once i got the lvl 3 fireball it was a cake walk.

FB-Gollum
09-19-2004, 01:51 AM
If you're doing it with a sword you have to use flourishes. Lock on, roll in, get in a couple of shots, try to roll behind him, he won't be able to block you. Then use your flourish attacks.