thanks!:)

xboxpebbles
01-28-2002, 05:27 AM
i think it comes out the 15th, but will
be in stores the 16th..
anyways .. i cant wait:( :confused: :eek: :o

studepaber
01-28-2002, 09:06 AM
Wow I forgot that it was coming out so soon!!! I'll be sure to reserve mine, this one's gonna be fun. February and March will be GREAT months to be an XBoxer ;)

monkeyman
01-28-2002, 07:42 PM
i think i will get this game next the project ego whats ego coming out?

xboxpebbles
01-29-2002, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by monkeyman
i think i will get this game next the project ego whats ego coming out?

sorry to say..there isnt one
yet:(
it could come out by the end of this
year is really all we know:confused:
:)

GamingFreak
01-29-2002, 03:13 PM
im definitely getting morrowind, if not on feb 16, ill be getting it shortly after :D

BiohazardEHW
01-29-2002, 07:11 PM
I will be in EB on feb 16th, waiting in line with a copy of Morrowind in my hands. :)

and Project Ego isnt coming out til the fall :(

And I'll also be at EB on Feb 6th with a copy of Wreckless in my hands :)

xboxpebbles
01-30-2002, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
I will be in EB on feb 16th, waiting in line with a copy of Morrowind in my hands. :)

and Project Ego isnt coming out til the fall :(

And I'll also be at EB on Feb 6th with a copy of Wreckless in my hands :)

i did the exact same thing...
i will also be at EB on the 6th
and 16th picking up wreckless
and morrowind..
hey..the 6th is only a week away:D

deez nuts
01-30-2002, 02:42 PM
:p hello i like to lick my eyes off...love that guy....but morrowind....speechless ...i love it...i go oogley boogley:eek: but i cant wait for the summer when i have so many games :cool: but the only thing i am mad at is trying to figure out who i am ganna be....think i am ganna be the argonian or the khajit...ohhh i cant wait....waiting makes me:mad:

i go like grandulf:)

The Terminator
01-30-2002, 11:05 PM
I'm definately going to try and beat out the pre-ordered ppl, and crowds and somehow buy it... *Supercharges car*

xboxpebbles
01-31-2002, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by deez nuts
:p hello i like to lick my eyes off...love that guy....but morrowind....speechless ...i love it...i go oogley boogley:eek: but i cant wait for the summer when i have so many games :cool: but the only thing i am mad at is trying to figure out who i am ganna be....think i am ganna be the argonian or the khajit...ohhh i cant wait....waiting makes me:mad:

lol..sounds
like u r keeping busy
on the long wait:rolleyes:
only 2 and a half weeks:D :D

deez nuts
01-31-2002, 12:48 PM
before you know it everyone...morrowind will be in your hands and you will be all excited ...oooo i wanna just slay somthing....anything...cmon this guy slays his own eye:p ...oh i cant wait 15 days....yay...my xbox is collecting dust right now....i gotta get her back up and running.....:D ...but until then ....i will still try and figure out who i will be....mandi moore over here..;) ...who is everyone ganna be:rolleyes: .....a girl that likes games...i need to find one of those....