PDA

View Full Version : Sam Fisher is losing to Samus Aryan

StudioAlex
09-18-2004, 09:43 PM
You read the title. Get your butts over to Game Faqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com) and vote Sam up. That dumb space amazon can't touch Sam. Dang it!

Cryogenic Pyro
09-18-2004, 09:50 PM
I had to vote for Samus. It's no contest. She's way cooler than Sam Fisher.

LTM360
09-18-2004, 09:53 PM
holy crap, talk about annihilation.

Sam's 15K+ votes versus Samus' 50K+ votes.

p.s. I voted for Samus.

AlphaRaptor
09-18-2004, 10:41 PM
You really can't compair them since Sam is a modern day dude. Anyway, I think it should be Samus vs Master Chief in which case MC would own. :D

Snowblind
09-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Screw that, how did J.C Denton manage to lose to..........Mario?!?I meen its J.C man, J.C.....

Sheeyt
09-19-2004, 12:06 AM
Gamefaqs polls suck balls.

Ghost
09-19-2004, 12:24 AM
samus gets my vote :whistle: c'mon he would kick sam's ASS

LiquidX
09-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Samus would win vs Sam but theres something else that has me pissed. EGM's 10 most wanted has the MC losing to Samus and Link. WTF, who wants Zelda and Echoes more than Halo 2. Buncha stinking Nintendo fanboys voting against Halo 2.

SoundX
09-19-2004, 10:11 AM
I voted for Samus too. Fisher doesn't compare to that space gal ;)

OC Noob
09-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Samus would win vs Sam but theres something else that has me pissed. EGM's 10 most wanted has the MC losing to Samus and Link. WTF, who wants Zelda and Echoes more than Halo 2. Buncha stinking Nintendo fanboys voting against Halo 2.

EGM, GMR... pretty much the same anti-Xbox rag.

Thats why they give away the subscriptions for free and the only reason they are being delivered to my house. When they are up though, I think I'll tell them free is too much. i.e. you need to pay ME to read this crap.

Anyway, its a no brainer that the SC series has been better then the recent Metroid, but Metroid has all that history and Sam is really kind of a blah, boring guy. No personality. SC is a better game at this point, but nostalgia and remebering the good ol' days of finding out that Samus b*tch was a b*tch out weigh that.

That being said, the next MP better be very good, Nintendo is milking every franchise and those cows seem to be drying up. Maybe they will make Samus Surfing, Mario Courtroom Reporting, Zelda must beat Gannon 10k or Donkey Konga (oops, think they did that one already) to milk things a bit more rather then being original like they were back in the NES/snes days.

Hey, Migimayutori hand the company over to someone who ISN'T 150 years old!!!

Variation-XBA
09-19-2004, 11:54 AM
I voted Sam all the way :)

StudioAlex
09-20-2004, 03:42 PM
This contest isn't who would end up in a fight (Sam would put that hussy in a headlock easily, she's no peripheral vision in that stupid helmet), but who is a better/ cooler character. Sam is hard lived spy who'll do anything for his countrymen, even kill. Samus is a dumbass in an ugly yellow, shoulder pad suit. No contest.

Whisper
09-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Sorry but samus has more of a history and more character development.

Link should pwn them all however.

Darkside
09-22-2004, 12:39 AM
samus gets my vote :whistle: c'mon he would kick sam's ASS

Indeed.

even though samus is a girl.

But yeah samus gets my vote.

Samus is just better than Sam Fisher.

Reclaimer
09-22-2004, 01:01 AM
What kind of scandalous bullcrap is that most anticipated game poll? Yes, Halo 2 is winning, but just barely over GTA San Andreas.

StudioAlex
09-22-2004, 10:11 AM
Go over to your local game store and ask them which game is the most anticipated. Halo 2 is going to be the largest release in history. Funcoland is expecting about 500 preorders per store.