PDA

View Full Version : Genma Onimusha

Nato King
01-28-2002, 09:03 AM
Today is the day that Genma Onimusha comes out for xbox is anybody going to buy this game or have some intrest in this game I now that I might be getting this game soon anybody else.

Game infor:

Genma Onimusha takes place in a world of darkness and magic, when power hungry warlords battle for control of Feudal Japan. One brave Samurai, Samanosuke, boldly volunteers to rescue the kidnapped princess Yuki, but even Samanosuke does not realize the desperation of this mission. An entire legion of demon warriors stands between him and his mission to avenge the princess.

Ninja Scroll
01-28-2002, 09:15 AM
Actually ebgames.com has the game listed to ship on 1/29/02 so it should be in stores the following day. Also I pre-ordered RAW at Software Ect. over where I work at last Friday and the gave me the same date when I asked.
Anyways, I do intend on getting this game either this weekend or when I go to pick up RAW the second week of Febuary.

I have heard nothing but positive things about this action/adventure title. And it is made by the much respected Capcom, so you know you cant go wrong.
Plus with all the added new feature than the original such as new costumes, levels, enemies, ect it's like a version 2.0 in some respects!
:) :eek:

Infinite
01-28-2002, 09:21 AM
YEa this game has gotten lots of good press. Im really considering it. but so far on my to buy list I have...

BRUTE FORCE
MORROW WIND
PROJECT EGO

and my #1 pick.....WWF RAW!!!!:cool:

JJaX
01-28-2002, 09:44 AM
I heard its rather short.......But i need a new game ******!

Shoua
01-29-2002, 12:24 AM
I went to go pick up this game today but i got there and my local eb sales associate informed me this game will be availble Jan 31!!
i was really looking forward to it but oh well, it is all payed for now

anthrax0r
01-29-2002, 08:39 AM
The game doesnt look too bad. Gamespot gave it a 8.7, I am hesitating to pick it up though because of its rather short length. definite rental for me though...

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 10:49 AM
OOOOOOOOooooooohhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaah, you all know you want it samuri style!:cool:
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/genmaonimusha/onimusha_0128_screen021.jpg

Nato King
01-29-2002, 12:21 PM
That Genma Onimusha Pic looks really sweet that pic is making me want to buy this game and this game was not on my buy list. But looking at that pic it on the list now. Thank you Ninja Scroll.

Nato King
01-29-2002, 12:27 PM
in case you did not see this on the main page here it is

Tuesday, January 29th, 2002

Genma Onimusha Released |Chris| 11:35 AM EST |Top|
Source: http://www.xboxaddict.com/
Type: News

According to ebgames.com, Genma Ominusha has been released!! You should be able to pick this game up at your local retailers within the next couple of days or you can order it online right now from ebgames.com. Happy slashing!

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
That Genma Onimusha Pic looks really sweet that pic is making me want to buy this game and this game was not on my buy list. But looking at that pic it on the list now. Thank you Ninja Scroll.

NO problem Serg w, glad I conviced you on this Capcom title. I will get my copy either tomorrow or Thursday!
But in the mean time, drool over these Xbox Genma pics, just for you little trooper! :D
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/vgnews/011102/go/genmaonimusha_screen002.jpg

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 01:48 PM
EVERYONE, BUY GENMA ONIMUSHA ON XBOX THIS WEEK!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH MEEEEEEEE!!!!:confused: :eek: :confused:

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/onimusha/onimusha_screen021.jpg

Shoua
01-29-2002, 02:02 PM
i'm with ya Ninja!! I want this game so bad ehehe i better get it tomorrow at the latest:p

GamingFreak
01-29-2002, 03:07 PM
i also own a ps2, and when onimusha came out i rented it and played it, and let me tell you.. it is a sweeeeeeeee eeee eeeet game! It is so much fun, and i know this new xbox enhanced version is going to kick so much ass. Even if its short, it has some replay value to it.

I suggest this game to any xbox owner who likes action/adventure/puzzle samurai game ;)

GF