PDA

View Full Version : Between these games, which one is better?

trabucles
09-22-2004, 01:19 AM
Hi, i just got extra bling bling and i would like to know which game is better burn out 3 or star wars battlefront.

I like a game which online gameplay is good and that i can talk with my friends, I also like the idea that ST:BF is 32 players online,

I would like someone to help me in my choose. THX

Cryogenic Pyro
09-22-2004, 08:40 AM
I couldn't tell you, as I don't have either, but I think SW:BF is 24 players online.

From reviews, Burnout 3 seems to get higher ratings.

LTM360
09-22-2004, 02:04 PM
oh, that's tuff. (And yes, Star Wars: Battlefront is only 24 players online). I have both games, and wel.. I dunno.

Thing is, is that your concerned with online play, and it rules in both games. If at all possible get both, or rent both and decide, because comming from someone who owns both, even I can't really help you out.

Whichever you do get though, I'm willing to play, so send over an invite. :)

armyof_one/ltd
09-22-2004, 02:19 PM
I really am not a fan of George Lucas and/or Star Wars so I wouldn´t get hyped with Battlefront, but I also think that Burnout 3 might be just like the second but with online gameplay, so why dont you look for any other titles?

BTW, dude you know that either of them, no matter you choose, is gonna end up in your gameshelf because you got bored of loosing OR just got bored, anyways you might just find gringos in BF and, I dunno but, I think that you can´t talk in BO3.

SoundX
09-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Burnout 3 owns all, but using EA servers and the recent issues some have had with online, I would go with SWB.

LTM360
09-22-2004, 02:46 PM
I think that you can´t talk in BO3.

Yes... you can. Why couldn't you? :huh:

Sound, both games suffer from minor problems. EA's crap connection problems, and Lucasarts' lag problem (though most people don't realize yet that no bots = no lag). Also most people don't realize that SWB is run on Lucasarts' servers, just like EA... look on the back of them box my friends. "Lucasarts reserves the right to discontinue all online portions of this game."

CRAYMAN
09-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Burnout 3 will stay a top title for much longer than BF.

WoOtY BaLLa
09-22-2004, 08:11 PM
well i also own both like ltm and it really depends wat type of game u want and like him im willin 2 play ya at w/e u get cuz really he wont put up 2 muhc of a challenge :whistle: :p

kenji
09-22-2004, 09:11 PM
I recently rented Burn Out 3, and I have to tell you that it was a hell of a lot of fun. Not many racing games allow actual crashes to happen, especially enforce it in Crash Course. It was a lot of fun and got pretty hard. I haven't beaten it yet, unfortunately, I had to return it. Online wise, can't help you. I wish I could, but my dad still won't get cable.

AlphaCigara
09-22-2004, 09:24 PM
Burnout 3 is a great game, a def. must buy IMO

I haven't played Star Wars, but i heard it was meh..

Unreal
09-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Hi, i just got extra bling bling and i would like to know which game is better burn out 3 or star wars battlefront.

I like a game which online gameplay is good and that i can talk with my friends, I also like the idea that ST:BF is 32 players online,

I would like someone to help me in my choose. THX
I have Burnout 3: Takedown and the game is the best.arcade.racer to date. Because I am only playing the Battlefront demo from the Star Wars Trilogy box set. I can't give a full on opinion on that game. But from the demo I can see it being a blast to play as well. I guess it will come down to if you like shooters or racers more.

trabucles
09-23-2004, 01:17 AM
"Lucasarts reserves the right to discontinue all online portions of this game."

with that it means that when ever they want the can shut down the online gameplay if the game doesnt sells well or user average playin it is low.?

Variation-XBA
09-23-2004, 02:07 AM
They always say that so that if they EVER decided to stop servers or anything you cant sue for false advertizing.

Either way, they are good games, but me eprsonally I'd go with BO3, but I was lucky and got both ^_^