PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else interested in any of these games?

Nato King
01-28-2002, 03:37 PM
All I ever seem to hear on this board is GTA3, Project Ego, Brute Force, Morrowind... etc.. etc.. While these all sound like really great games, there are many more great games coming that no one ever talks about...

Why don't we talk about some of the following:

Broken Sword 3
The Thing
U.S.S. Antarctica
Call of Cthulu
9 Worlds
Breed
Colin McRae Rally X
Battlefield 1942
Bounty Hunter
Dead to Rights
Dino Crisis 3
Divine Divinity
Duality
End Game
Metal Dungeon
Kakuto Chojin
Strident
Phantom Crash
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Yager

Is anyone else interested in ANY of the above titles? Does anyone have any interesting tidbits, rumors or facts about any of the above titles?

oscarc619
01-28-2002, 03:58 PM
I do agree Breed looks like it has great potential. The others on your list I've not heard much about except for bounty hunter....It's going to be a great year for games that's for sure...

mattcoxonline
01-28-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by oscarc619
I do agree Breed looks like it has great potential. The others on your list I've not heard much about except for bounty hunter....It's going to be a great year for games that's for sure...
ditto

AlBoogy
01-28-2002, 04:12 PM
I dont know about anyone else but i havent heard of half of those games. But the other half, im looking forward to.

Shadow Fox
01-28-2002, 04:45 PM
Out of everything on that list, Yager definately looks more promising, IMO, everything from the general concept down to the renders have me drooling...

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

gula
01-28-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Out of everything on that list, Yager definately looks more promising, IMO, everything from the general concept down to the renders have me drooling...

-Official Ninja of GameTavern (and NDose)

*hands shadow a tissue*
do not drool all over, jeez! ;)

Toonz
01-28-2002, 05:34 PM
From I have already seen of them I definetly am very interested in The Thing and Strident

Nato King
01-28-2002, 08:01 PM
anymore people interested in the games I have on this thread please keep it coming.

TRUE_GAMER
01-28-2002, 10:06 PM
I have heard of all those titles. I know very little about half of them. But what about Vexx, I hear that will be a good title.

BORNGD
01-28-2002, 10:07 PM
i'm interested in alot of those, but i think all the games that are being talked about are ones that are coming soon...half of those i havnt even heard a release date for

BiohazardEHW
01-28-2002, 10:09 PM
Terminator looks pretty good, Yager looks ok but I dont know much about it...I knwo you fly some ship around, but if thats it, count me out. Breed...looks ok, but I'd need more info first.

TRUE_GAMER
01-28-2002, 10:13 PM
Basically the ones that are not being talked about now are the ones that will be out within the next couple of months. Wait until 2 months then we will be talking of others. Wait a minute what about Project Kx, that looks to be a promising game.

Shoua
01-29-2002, 12:18 AM
I am interested in Kakuto Chojin it looks sweet. Another game i want is dino crisis 3, i am glad this title is coming to xbox it is gonna be sweet :p

scarecrow kfj
01-29-2002, 08:55 AM
Thank you God, some one else sees it too. Every where I go everything I read is about the same Dmn games. The worst thing is that those are the games that keep getting delayed too. There are a few out of that list I plan on getting. There is outlaw golf that I am waiting for too. We need to spread the love we just cant keep concintrating on the same games while other games feelings are hurt as they sit and get dusty cause people are afraid to check them out.

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 10:42 AM
Maybe,... and just maybe Namco's "Dead To Right", but im sorry... I have no intrest in know of those other Triple C developed titles:confused:

aronx
01-29-2002, 11:33 AM
Isn't Call of Ktula a Metallica song. If so, isnt it going to be hard to make a song into a game?