PDA

View Full Version : New screens from the new DOAU intro!!

Jamo
09-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Alright I haven't posted in a while here. And I don't know how many of you exactly like DOA especialy after that scramble over whether SC or DOA was better. I don't care which you think is better but you alwys have to give the other a chance right? These are the screens of (supposedy) the full intro of DOAU. A true Treat for any DOA fan who is a fan of Ayane or Kasum and yes Hayate/Ein. There is no one else other than Ayane, Kasumi and Hayate in this intro so if you are expecting anyone else don't. Why? Because this is the past. If you have any questions like who is that or whats going on I'll try to answer them as best as I can. This intro is somehow linked to the other upcoming DOA title Code Cronus.

(56K WARNINING) Sorry

http://www.xboxmagazine.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=kxmspecial&no=1709

Remember if you have questions I'll answer them as best I can. All I ask is that you give the series a chance. If you don't want to hear it then ignore this post. Be back later to see what comments this gets.

Thank you for listening.
Jamo :)

LTM360
09-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Sucks the game got delayed until mid-October though... :cry: :cuss: :(

Brutus
09-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Man. I'm glad I've got DSL, that would've taken forever to load on dial up. But I was simply shocked. THat's more emotional than Ryu's Cut Scenes in Ninja Gaiden & it was still photos - with no noise!!!!!!
Man Jamo, you the man! I can't wait to have this game humming in my Xbox non-stop.
That's simply amazing!
This will hands down be the best game ever... Man. I can't wait.
ANother month!!!! Oh well... It's worth the wait. I know they'll deliver what we want, guys.
To Team Ninja: "All Hail Team Ninja!"

AlphaCigara
09-23-2004, 07:44 PM
i didn't care for the out-of-proportion anime heads, but that was some nice stuff. Really looking forward to this one :)

Jamo
09-23-2004, 08:17 PM
Don't get to overwhelmed this is just the new intro. As far as I know the story has n additions in story mode. However I wold like to point out that there will be alot more in terms of goodies they just haven't said what. No questions regarding whose who? Heh ah well. Less for me to type.

Variation-XBA
09-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Wow it's like a slideshow of the whole intro.

Shadow20002
09-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Hmm..looking too cute those girls...especially kasumi.

Brutus
09-24-2004, 10:54 AM
You're not getting out of it that easy, JAMO! You've got some explaining to do! Hahah!

CMX Jedi
09-24-2004, 11:12 AM
damn that was a long load. better put a 56K warning

Brutus
09-24-2004, 12:33 PM
i didn't care for the out-of-proportion anime heads, but that was some nice stuff. Really looking forward to this one :)
It's not an Anime Head, man, it's just a normal child with a large head.
Got kids or nephews?
Humans do have excessive Bulbous Heads, man. Especially Kids. I think it's right on.

l Maximus l
09-24-2004, 05:20 PM
I would definately agree that the heads were not proportionate. They seem fat and wide in those screens...probably got stretched out or something.