PDA

View Full Version : DOAU for 37$ free shipping

Wolfgame
09-24-2004, 11:10 AM
http://shop4.outpost.com/product/4187553?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

outpost.com is offering doau for preorder for the incredible price of 37.99. ebgames has it listed for 54.99 and there even more after tax and shipping, I ordered and got free ground shipping and got it for 37$ I highly recommend preordering this, I dont think we will see this game again for this cheap.

Wolfgame
09-24-2004, 05:52 PM
bumped

AlphaCigara
09-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Ordered this yesterday :), but I've ordered games from Outpost before, and i can vouch for them. When i preordered fable for 30.99 (labor day sale), i checked the tracking on it every day. When it shipped to normal stores on Tuesday, Outpost had the order status on backordered. Same on Wednesday. But Thursday afternoon it switched to shipped, and i got it friday, even with standard ground. Found out i live 2 hours away from where they ship games in Ohio :) . But i've heard from an online store rating site that some people haven't been as lucky with this site, and got their preordered games 2 or more weeks after it shipped to stores...buy at your own risk

AlphaRaptor
09-24-2004, 06:44 PM
I really want to order it, but I don't think I'll have enough money after Halo 2, HL2, and then Christmas directly after that. :(