PDA

View Full Version : XBOX Online Magazine

Alex Haxton
01-28-2002, 08:24 PM
Hello all XBOX Fans,
I have been planning a XBOX Online Magazine for the past month, I have one designer, but I am looking for a few more designers that can add the XBOX looking touch to it, (Professionally not like a Geocities or Tripod page) It will have a domain name which I will be purchasing any day now. The Magazine will be released every 2 weeks with Insider information, I have e-mailed, and talked on the phone with several developers creating XBOX titles and they have promised me Inside information for a few titles. How can a xbox site be successful without Inside information, eh?
So if any of you are good designers please contact me personally at ahaxton@bellsouth.net
To end this I am only looking for designers at this point, once the site's layout has been created I will start to interview potential writers.

Thanks,
Alex Haxton
P.S. Remember don't forget to play your xbox every day!

Also if you know of some good XBOX Magazine names, post.

Like XBOX Insider Online Magazine.

Nato King
01-28-2002, 08:28 PM
I can't think of an XBOX Magazine name right but when I think of one or some I will get back to you and I think you have some good ideas for your magazine and I wish you good luck on it.

Alex Haxton
01-28-2002, 08:36 PM
Thanks! the only reason why I kept at this project is because several developers have promised us exclusive Information.

My brain draws a blank, the only thing I can think of is XBOX Inside Online Magazine.

(That Insider word just sticks in my head)

Triplex
01-28-2002, 08:47 PM
me and my friend at our website make a little monthly news thing. No real insider stuff, just little editorials, and console bashing. But i am very good with graphic desing. Take a look:

http://randomvector.homestead.com

Alex Haxton
01-28-2002, 10:28 PM
nice. E-mail me and we can talk, I have another designer, with you two we can do great things. I didnt reply to you real qquickly since I was talking with another Dev.

Alex Haxton
01-29-2002, 12:05 PM
Everything is going well, we are locking in more esclusives. We just recieved a response this morning from the creators of Hunter: The Reckoning. The First issue will be packed with exclusives. We are also making deals with devs from must have titles due this fall and early next year. Every issue will be packed, we plan in the future to release our magazine in retail stores.

Cheers,

Alex Haxton