PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else see the WWF RAW demo yet?

Dave
01-28-2002, 10:25 PM
I was messing around with an X-box at K-mart and they had a demo of the WWF RAW game that is coming out soon. You could not play the game, but it showed the game playing. This game looks totally awsome. The game is getting alot of hype here, and on other game sites, and to me it looked like it will live up to the hype. I saw the screenshots, and they look great, but seeing them in action was much better than just seeing a still shot for sure. I am getting this bad boy the day it hits the shelves. The wait has been very annoying, but after finally seeing the game play, I feel pretty confident this game will be worth the wait.

anthrax0r
01-29-2002, 08:45 AM
I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this title. Looks great, been a while since I play a worthwhile wrestling title too:D

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 10:27 AM
Yo Dave, what you probably saw was the demo from the first disc Microsoft sent retailers back in October that consisted of a couple other games on that disc.
It's pretty dated so I think the game will look even smoother and beautiful than the betta's of the RAW you saw.
And that demo was 2 sweeeeeeeet too, the Crock looked cool when he was throwing his arms from side to side, preparing for the peoples elbow!:cool:
Just imagine doing it yourself come Febuary 13th!!!!:eek:

SOVEREIGN2K2
01-29-2002, 06:27 PM
YO, well dats tyte, cause like you said dawg, the very second that ***** hits the shelves, you're reading the post of the first RAWDAWG in line!.. BTW,Yo my dawg NINJA SCROLL, i have just found new found respect for you dawg..anybody who doesnt like the ROCK, A.K.A. the CROCK is a RAWDAWG in my book!!..JAH BLESS SCROLL!!..lol

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by SOVEREIGN2K2
YO, well dats tyte, cause like you said dawg, the very second that ***** hits the shelves, you're reading the post of the first RAWDAWG in line!.. BTW,Yo my dawg NINJA SCROLL, i have just found new found respect for you dawg..anybody who doesnt like the ROCK, A.K.A. the CROCK is a RAWDAWG in my book!!..JAH BLESS SCROLL!!..lol

JAH BLESS, ZEEN

-SOVEREIGN:mad:

LMAO! :D yo, I dont hate him, but I am pretty d@mn sick of him as well as Austin, Taker, Angle, & Triple H.
They get way too much air time. I know they are popular and all but give love to da other cats too!
Like my dawgs Christian, Booker T., Lance Storm, Hurricane, RVD, and bring back Eddie Guerrero d@mmit! I miss Latino Heat!!! :(
MAMACIIIIIIIIIIIIITA!!! :D

techoholic1
01-29-2002, 06:46 PM
If RAW came out in April..I'd have the beta release in about a week...

I'll have RAW2 in advance though :)

bigguy316
01-29-2002, 10:52 PM
SOVEREIGN2K2

I never liked the crock, i've always loved AUSTIN,MICK FOLEY and HBK espeacially cause HBK lives in our hometown of SAN ANTONIO as Well as AUSTIN. I think HHH is better as a heel and the crock just talks too much *****, man if i were in a macth w/ him i'd choke him out wit the TAZZMISSION ,. then hit the final cut.

As far as RVD he's starding to get a little boring he really dosen't have a character or anything to portray but he has some cool moves, and Y2J i only like him as an IC champ.

Edge is really becoming a good player in WWF he's cool and i think he needs to work on his mic skills a little bit though.

Maven, well every time he comes out I enjoy seeing him wrestle to see what he's learned,and i love his intro music.

Any one know who does Mavens music ???

Dave
01-29-2002, 11:07 PM
It had a bunch of samples of games you could play on the disc, but RAW was just a demo that showed the game playing. It probably was the old one from october. It looked great before it was improved, so it should look better than great when it's released I guess.