Sweet issue this month. Highly reccomend it from just the contents:
On the Cover:
Special 3rd Anniversary Issue
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory-Three amazing game modes_We have every detail

The Official Word on:
Fable
Def Jam: Fight for New York
Tiger Woods PGA TOur 2005

World Exclusive: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory-Stealth gameplay is redefined again!

RPG Revolution:
Exlusive Screenshots and Latest Deatails on:
Star Wars: KOTOR II
Jade EMpire
X-Men Legends
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
LOTR: The Third Age

On the Disk:
Demos:
OutRun 2
Otogi 2
Area 51
Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow
Kingdom Under Fire
BloodRayne 2
SNK vs. Capcom
Fight Club

Features:
Fable: Behind the Scenes
-Hero
-Art Direction
-Animation
-Music
-Story
LOTR The Third Age
-Audio Production

Video Showcase:
Godzilla: Save the Earth
Demon Stone
DOA Ultimate
Splinter Cell 3:
-Blackout
-Mop Up
-Alarming
Blinx 2:
-Time Control
-Space Control

Download Center:
Psi-Ops
Shadow Ops
Silent Hill 4: Track 1
Silent Hill 4: Track 2
Enjoy! :cheers:

LiquidX
09-27-2004, 09:16 PM
The magazine has good content this month. Im just pissed that my demo disk isnt working. :cuss: I'll try boiling it tomorrow.

rolling stone
09-27-2004, 10:15 PM
i dunno guys, i personally think that the oxm issues have been really weak as of late. the splinter cell artice was kind of cool i guess...but i just don't find myself getting excited about games or to see my new oxm each month as much as i used to. to me it's beginning to seem like the same thing every month. i think i may be getting bored with xbox in general lately. i'm not the addict i once was. i mean fable is cool and everything, but goddam...none of these games (besides halo 2, of course) as of late have me that excited. just my 2 cents

l Maximus l
09-28-2004, 01:04 AM
My OXM is still chillin' on the counter in my house and it's still in the plastic. That's how excited I am about OXM these days. It was much better before, but, the magazine has gone down the toilet.

batman46st
09-28-2004, 09:16 AM
My OXM is still chillin' on the counter in my house and it's still in the plastic. That's how excited I am about OXM these days. It was much better before, but, the magazine has gone down the toilet.

i couldnt agree more with maximus i still have the very first oxm disk with all the xbox demos damn that was a great disk nowa days they put the worst stuff in there.. oh well wat can we do :confused:

rolling stone
09-28-2004, 09:26 AM
oh well wat can we do :confused:

more like, what we CAN'T do- i know personally that i CAN'T renew my subscription again and still have respect for myself. i've been giving those dorks too much money over the years for a lackluster magazine with the same old crap every month.

mattgame
09-28-2004, 01:19 PM
I want my OXM regardless.

JuniorBrady
09-30-2004, 11:04 AM
The magazine may not be as good as it always was, but there's some info on some games in this month's that I'm looking forward to. I'm looking forward to Godzilla for sure...I just think it'll be a lot of fun. Fight Club, Area 51, Demon Stone...I am sorta into them all.

Shadow20002
09-30-2004, 01:31 PM
Hmm..about 8 demos in one disc, must get it.

Xorg
09-30-2004, 01:50 PM
I dont like it just because the fact the damn mail man stole my demo disc, the bag had an open end and there was no disc, now I have to wait 3 weeks to get it replaced

hebgbz
09-30-2004, 05:43 PM
I have yet to get last month's, well enough this one.

RockTheCasba
09-30-2004, 06:47 PM
i dunno guys, i personally think that the oxm issues have been really weak as of late. the splinter cell artice was kind of cool i guess...but i just don't find myself getting excited about games or to see my new oxm each month as much as i used to. to me it's beginning to seem like the same thing every month. i think i may be getting bored with xbox in general lately. i'm not the addict i once was. i mean fable is cool and everything, but goddam...none of these games (besides halo 2, of course) as of late have me that excited. just my 2 cents

i agree. as soon as mike salmon left it went down hill

Unreal
09-30-2004, 08:48 PM
I want the disc just for Outrun 2 :D

Shadow20002
09-30-2004, 09:03 PM
Hmm....well, after Fable....nothing can make me really care about Xbox now. Or except Halo 2.