PDA

View Full Version : Fable PAL Release - The Countdown Begins

SoundX
09-28-2004, 09:49 AM
I am so pissed I'm in a cast and can't play it properly, but I can try. :cheers:

Yup, you guys have been playing this for awhile now, while people like me and Cloud Wolf have been waiting. Finally, the release is nearly upon Europe.

10 Days and Counting

Cloud Wolf
09-28-2004, 10:24 AM
10 Days! I thought it was longer than that, I WANT IT I WANT IT MORE THAN ANYONE I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

BananaMan
09-28-2004, 08:04 PM
I don't know if you guys knew it, but the NTSC version that was released is region free. Check game faqs for more, some have had it imported and it works fine. ;)

SoundX
09-29-2004, 12:24 PM
... ... ... .....

SON OF A M*ther F*@#ING B*#CH! :cuss: :cuss:

edit: why didn't someone tell me that damnit? I feel stupid, and... yeah, stupid. that'll do. excuse me while i go cry.

Cloud Wolf
09-29-2004, 03:15 PM
You Mean You ****ers Never Said Anything About This You **** ****ing Herd Selfish Mother ****ers I Hate You Alll ****er Dammit You Guys I ****ing Wish I Could Shoot You All You Wankers I Hate You So Much Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skorp
09-29-2004, 07:01 PM
hahaa... Gentlemen... The game is fun!!!! ;)

But one thing I would say to you both or to anyone else who are still waiting for the game to arrive is when you finally get the game take your time when playing it. Don't rush into all the quests right away... Do some small quests every now and then... Work on buying a house(s) and having many wives... :whistle: or husband if thats your cup of tea... Play some Blackjack or whatever the Fable world offers... Take your time... Reason being is it sux to be too powerful going back to side quest and easily killing everyone like flies... :D

Good Games! :cheers:

TOTTEN
09-29-2004, 07:09 PM
You Wankers
Holy freaking **** "wankers" :rofl: