PDA

View Full Version : Game question

BananaMan
09-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Well guys I sold my ps2 and a few of its games and online adapter thing, and I have 70 bucks.

The question is, should I buy star wars battlefront, or wait for Ghost Recon 2?

So how's battlefront? :confused:

(Yes, I'm getting Halo 2) :whistle:

kenji
09-28-2004, 09:26 PM
I haven't really played either, but you only got $70 for selling all that stuff? Even if you set off $50 for Halo 2, you only sold it for $120. Or are you jsut saving money?

Either way, I probably wouldn't go with either because once you get Halo 2, all your shooter desires will be set on Halo 2. That's what I think anyways. Only one-monthish away until the big shabang.

Brutus
09-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Well guys I sold my ps2 and a few of its games and online adapter thing, and I have 70 bucks.

The question is, should I buy star wars battlefront, or wait for Ghost Recon 2?

So how's battlefront? :confused:

(Yes, I'm getting Halo 2) :whistle:

Although I don't own the game, Battlefront is easily an Online Title. The Single Campaign I've heard is Completely Craptacular, but the online is redefining the LIVE Experience or something.

Just what I've been hearing.

On the other hand, you just can't beat those Clancy Game Makers. I'd go with what I know. & I know the Clancy Games.

If you're like me, you have a tough time getting immersed in a game when it's nothing but Lazer Gun Sounds instead of the Pop & Bang that we get in say... Rainbow Six 3.

I mean, Bungie through in Plasma weopons & it sounds sweet! I just hate the Deaew - Deaeww! I like the PoP! Bang-Bang!! You feel me?

Just my thought on it. I trust that UbiSoft is going to make another On & Offline Gem.