PDA

View Full Version : New Mortal Kombat Announced!

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 10:03 AM
YO addict comrades, I just peeped this article out over at gamespot about MK's return!
Im not a big fan of the series (other than the classic MKII) but I know alot of you are so here is what they said. And my question is, do you guys think no matter what Midway does can they really make a comeback for this watered down milked out series? :confused:

Next Mortal Kombat announced

Midway is working on a new Mortal Kombat game for multiple platforms.

Midway has officially unveiled Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, a new game in the Mortal Kombat series that will be coming to multiple platforms. The game will feature an entirely new engine with gameplay that lets players engage in both hand-to-hand and weapon-based combat. Midway also has plans to include new characters and fatalities, as well as a wide assortment of secrets.
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance is scheduled for release this fall on the Xbox, GameCube, Game Boy Advance, and other platforms.

DIGITAL
01-29-2002, 11:33 AM
i hope this game will bring back mortal kombat ,i think xbox needs more fighting games,i wasnt that happy with DOA3 sure it looks great but it lacks fun

Nato King
01-29-2002, 02:00 PM
I like that xbox will be bring out a new New Mortal Kombat game but do you guys have some information about this game like what it will offer and do you have some "pic" on this game please post them. I will try to to see if i can find some info on this game I really like it. Mortal Kombat was the game back in the days and now it will come back with style.

JJaX
01-29-2002, 02:09 PM
Cough**Jack***Cough***grrrr**garge*****SOUL***cough**hack hack***calibur 2**

*end transmission*

Shoua
01-29-2002, 02:18 PM
I think they can make this game a great fighting game if they have top notch graphics and a good fighting system. They should also incorpriate lots of fighters. You know this whole mortal kombat thing has got me thinking about primal rage, I would so love to see Primal Rage on XBOX!!!

DT21
01-29-2002, 02:36 PM
Can't wait to see what Sub-Zero and Scropion look like.

Sada
01-29-2002, 04:20 PM
I love Mortal Kombat. This is most excellent.

Variation-XBA
01-30-2002, 03:57 AM
Hope its more revolutionary than that MK adventure game that came out long time ago :P

GokuX
01-30-2002, 04:03 AM
Doesn't anyone remember MK Gold? I wouldn't pin any hopes on this one either.

Nato King
01-30-2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Shoua
[B] They should also incorpriate lots of fighters. [B]

Yes we need fighters some old fighters and some new fighters to make the game even better.
Thanks for the post because I forgot about the fighters that's what makes the game the fighters.

JJaX
01-30-2002, 07:59 AM
You shoul dbe able to punch in a code and be able to play Mk trilogy.