PDA

View Full Version : XBL FPS Mania! Which one will you be playing in Oct.?

mrmp3
09-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Alright after renting Vietcong: Purple Haze and amazed how a company could ruin such a great PC game, I realized there are still others for some good XBL fun. RS3:BA , Star Wars Battlefront, Men of Valor, and that green guy's game coming out on Nov. 9th. So which FPS title will you be playing on XBL?

Personally, I gave up on RS3:BA. UBI is the king of not following through with patches so screw them. Battlefront got patched recently though I've yet to try it, but Men of Valor looks like a good Vietnam game will finally grace the Xbox.

I know there are other good XBL titles coming out in the forseeable future (MK:Deception , DOA:Ultimate, Kingdom Under Fire) but this is just for the FPS's right now.

LTM360
09-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Men of Valor, though I liked the demo, plays like a good PC game on a bad PC. It jerks around alot, and shutters an unexcusable-ton. I may pick it up when it's $20 though.

As for FPS. I'm done with them until Halo 2.

pvsurfer03
09-29-2004, 07:11 PM
I'll be playing Star Wars Battlefront and Men of Valor next month. Battlefront is amazing on live.

BananaMan
09-29-2004, 10:25 PM
all except men of valor..i just need to figure out how to get 100 bucks by november, for halo 2 and gr2.

Reclaimer
09-29-2004, 11:34 PM
What's this Battle Front patch you just mentioned up there? Give me some details.

Anyway, looking at playing Battle Front and Black Arrow until Halo 2 comes out.

Then Halo 2 will own us all.

Peepers
09-29-2004, 11:59 PM
I wouldn't call 3 FPS a "mania," espescially since at least two of them aren't October games. Anyway, when I do find time for XBL, I'll be on RS3:BA.

BananaMan
09-30-2004, 06:31 AM
What's this Battle Front patch you just mentioned up there? Give me some details.

Anyway, looking at playing Battle Front and Black Arrow until Halo 2 comes out.

Then Halo 2 will own us all.
the patch yesterday or the otherday was to fix optimatch.

the one that comes out soon should fix the voice(see who's talking), and one other issue, i forgot. :whistle:

Snowblind
10-02-2004, 01:00 AM
Got Battlefront on thursday(almost didn't because I was 29 cents short, ya 29 cents, pissed me the hell off but then I just asked some stranger for 29 cents). Best third person shooter I have ever played. Live is pretty fun but suprisingly not as mind-blowing as I thought it would be, but is fun nevertheless.

Variation-XBA
10-02-2004, 02:01 AM
Too busy playin Fable/Burnout3 till Halo2 day ;)

l Maximus l
10-02-2004, 02:59 AM
I won't get XBL again until November...Halo 2 all the way!

Peepers
10-02-2004, 08:52 PM
I won't get XBL again until November...Halo 2 all the way!

Halo 2 will rock, but there are other games worth having XBL for...

BananaMan
10-03-2004, 12:02 PM
The sad thing is, you can bet that all the classic FPS that made LIVE what it is will be nothing but a disc this fall. :cry:

R.I.P. Ghost Recon my favorite LIVE game ever.

ShaDovV RyDer
10-03-2004, 01:55 PM
I'm glued to SW:BF right now but when there arn't any of my buddies on BF you'll be sure to find me playing R63:BA...but of course this is only until Halo2 comes out.