PDA

View Full Version : Too much Racing / Snowboarding

aronx
01-29-2002, 11:42 AM
Currently there are 10 racing games available for the XBox. Who knows how many in the future. There are about 3 snowboarding games (including Dark Summit) and about 10 "extreme style" sports games (skateboarding, BMX crap, etc.). This is all fine and dandy, but does anyone else need a break from the onslaught of racing clones and extreme sports games? I can't say that I'm in to either one (cept maybe TH2-3) and I think its time to rid the shelves of some of this clutter. What do you think?

DIGITAL
01-29-2002, 12:26 PM
i agree im not to big into racing an snowboarding games,there should be more fighting an shooters ,im looking foward to Raw,Brute force,Enclave,Hunter, Buffy,

scarecrow kfj
01-29-2002, 12:31 PM
Here Here!!! I dont have a problem with a selection to choose but I have one football game I dont care to skate snowboard I have pgr I dont need any more sports ( except nba game) Wheres more games like Halo Munch or something. Great launch but come on its over let the gaming begin.

Hugh_Jass
01-30-2002, 11:31 AM
I don't agree. I think we need more of everything...as long as each game excels in some way and builds on the success of its predecessors. Competition drives innovation.

oscarc619
01-30-2002, 12:14 PM
As long as the games are of high quality it doesn't really matter. I do agree that more shooters are needed but in time with the future realeases it will balance out.