PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden Hurricane packs?!?!?!?!?!

mattgame
10-02-2004, 10:04 PM
How do you start a game with the downloads for Gods sakes?!!! Oh yeah and has anyone beat the game with those? :huh:

JJaX
10-03-2004, 01:32 AM

mattgame
10-03-2004, 08:38 AM

I did that and when I try and start the game it's the same old game. Do you have to have completed the game first or something? Because I did but I bought a new xbox and of course I couldn't transfer my game save to my new xbox.

BananaMan
10-03-2004, 12:01 PM
You could've, if you had a memory card. Memory cards own.

George89
10-03-2004, 01:05 PM
speaking of the hurricane packs for Ninja Gaiden, isn't there going to be a vol. 2 hurricane pack coming soon? :confused:

JJaX
10-03-2004, 03:16 PM
I did that and when I try and start the game it's the same old game. Do you have to have completed the game first or something? Because I did but I bought a new xbox and of course I couldn't transfer my game save to my new xbox.

From the main menu select master ninja Tournament. If you select it while holding down the white button you will hear the old shop keeper say "welcome" and Ryu will play in his badass evil armor. If you hold down the black button you will hear Rachel say "its going to be a long night" and you will play in Ryu's stylish DOA attire.

-IGN

Im pretty sure you have to have beaten it once already.

mattgame
10-03-2004, 04:42 PM
You could've, if you had a memory card. Memory cards own.

No you can't.

Jjax, thanks I'll give it a try later.

BananaMan
10-03-2004, 04:45 PM
No you can't.

Jjax, thanks I'll give it a try later.
well i do it all the time with my games, go into your hard drive menu, select the game and copy it onto your memory card.

Infact I did it friday to take the game save of it and sw:bf to my friends house. :D

mattgame
10-04-2004, 08:06 AM
You can't save Ninja Gaiden on a memory card. From what I heard you have to save it on a flash memory stick and transfer it to your pc if you need to move it. Don't quote me though but I know I couldn't transfer it from one xbox to the next.

TheCovenant
10-07-2004, 05:41 AM
well i do it all the time with my games, go into your hard drive menu, select the game and copy it onto your memory card.

Infact I did it friday to take the game save of it and sw:bf to my friends house. :D

because of the master ninja tournament, you cant copy data from one xbox to another. otherwise,you can cheat.

many games have ths feature, timesplitters being one of them....