PDA

View Full Version : My WWF Raw anticipation decreases everyday.

XBA Staff
01-29-2002, 08:21 PM
After reading that interview with that Sanders Keel dude...he said things that decreased my anticipation for WWF Raw.

First off the only arena there will be is that RAW arena. That is a - for the Xbox because Smackdown 3 for PS2 and WrestlemaniaX8 both has multiple arenas like Raw, Smackdown, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam etc...whereas WWF Raw for the Xbox just has the RAW arena.

Also in Smackdown 3 and WrestlemaniaX8 you can fight backstage...but in that interview the guy this is what he said
There are no backstage areas in WWF Raw, all of the action takes place in and around the ring. That's another - for the Xbox.

Also WWF Raw won't have blood in it...They took it out so that they can maintain a Teen rating.....Starting to sound like the Gamecube don't you think?

Also what confuses me is that how can't WWF Raw feature the WCW/ECW wrestlers when THQ/Anchor had ample time to add those wreslters. I mean...they delayed it all the way to Febuary and they still haven't added them...they've been saying this since past November and it's coming out Febuary and they still haven't added them. Honestly I don't think it's because THQ/Anchor can't or doesn't have enought time to do them...I just think they are lazy and don't want to add them. Hell just delay it again til April/May to add new arenas and WCW/ECW wrestlers in.

Also you can't fight in the crowd.

Honestly at first I thought that WWF Raw was one of those games that deserves alot of hype...but now I'm starting to think that it won't live up to it's hype so therefore they need to tone down on the hyping becasuse the way it's going now....Smackdown 3 and WX8 has more to offer than WWF Raw. Hell WWF Raw doesn't even have a PPV and Career mode and SD3 and WX8 does.

I'm not saying that WWF Raw will flop...I'm just saying that many people is drawing away from it every day.

At first WWF Raw was a 2,000ft glacier now it's melting down in the summer to 30ft. WWF Raw gets worse everyday.

BiohazardEHW
01-29-2002, 08:49 PM
Dude...do you have the final version of WWF RAW? Does anybody here? Can you believe anything that any old shmo tells you? THEN STOP SPREADING THOSE FALSE RUMORS!

Every advervisement clearly states that RAW will have over 10 backstage areas, the ability to fight in the crowd and to assault opponents on their way to the ring. Just wait until Feb 12th and we'll see if those items were omitted from the game...and then we can sue THQ and Anchor for false advertisement. :)

Ninja Scroll
01-29-2002, 09:02 PM
Yo Biohazard, I dont know about you but im getting pretty tired of Tyrell crying in his diapers about a game he has not played yet!
Yo Tyrell, how many more annoying WWF threads are you gonna make about RAW??????????
This is getting ridiculous :rolleyes:
Your cool and all but this has got to stop at some point, now it seems im da one that has to represent for my addicts. Stop pooping your pants,...geeeeeeez!

DT21
01-29-2002, 09:11 PM
Anticipation decrease...I think not! Just check out the 5-STAR PRESS!

http://www.siliconmagazine.com/images//wwfrawiswar/rvd7.jpg

http://www.siliconmagazine.com/images//wwfrawiswar/rvd8.jpg

AlBoogy
01-29-2002, 10:42 PM
For gods sake please delay this game a few more months!!!! There are plenty of games coming within the next 2 months that will hold us over!

XBA Staff
01-30-2002, 06:15 AM
Don't worry, when this game comes out Febuary 12, 2002 I will review it that same night and put it on the site for those who don't have it.

I'm not crying over the game I'm just simply stating that WWF Raw is missing out on alot of major things that SD3 and WX8 has.

I'm not saying that WWF Raw will suck but honestly I think WX8 will be the best wrestling game....option wise not gameplay or graphics wise. See WX8 will come out like near summer time so they will have enough time to put in those WCW/ECW people in....hell they might even place the nWo people in there as well.

Don't get me wrong guys, I love this game and I can't wait for it. But it's like I never hear anything new that's good about WWF Raw...everytimg I do it's always something bad like they delayed it or took another thing out.

I know you guys are tired of hearing me talk bad about WWF Raw and I will stop. See all consoles (Xbox, GC, PS2) will have their own Wrestling game. I just don't want the Xbox to have the 3rd best game.

To me the only thing that WWF Raw has over the other to the the Deep CAW feature.

But Feb 12 is coming and we'll see...we'll see...

XBA Staff
01-30-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
For gods sake please delay this game a few more months!!!! There are plenty of games coming within the next 2 months that will hold us over!

Exactly, That's what I was saying. Delay this game til like May so that they can add new arenas/Career Mode/Blood/More Match Types/WCW, ECW, and nWo wrestlers/PPV Mode. If WWF Raw can have all that I just mentioned then WWF Raw hands down will be the best wrestling game ever made and will sell the most ever.

But I won't mind if they delay it to June...as long as they add what I just said. And everything that I just said...WX8 for the Gamecube will have so.....you do the math....

XBA Staff
01-30-2002, 06:23 AM
Oh also you all said that you're tired of hearing me wine? Well I don't want to sound like an Azzhole because that's just how I am. I'm that type of person that is very open-minded which means I'm not afraid to speak what's on my mind. Also I'm a very nitpick person which means I'm very picky about things (Like WWF Raw).

I though I'd tell ya that. :)

BiohazardEHW
01-30-2002, 02:37 PM
Dont worrk about RAW sucking, Smackdown 3 will ALWAYS be the single worst wrestling gave ever made :)

And have you played the final version of the game yet? NO, so how do you know that RAW will have anything missing? Maybe it's just a little consipracy between THQ, Anchor, and all the people they gave the demo to...they probably told them not to say anything about that kind of stuff...and remember the major marketing campaign that THQ and Anchor is launching? They must have something up their sleeve. :)

XBA Staff
01-30-2002, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW
Dont worrk about RAW sucking, Smackdown 3 will ALWAYS be the single worst wrestling gave ever made :)

And have you played the final version of the game yet? NO, so how do you know that RAW will have anything missing? Maybe it's just a little consipracy between THQ, Anchor, and all the people they gave the demo to...they probably told them not to say anything about that kind of stuff...and remember the major marketing campaign that THQ and Anchor is launching? They must have something up their sleeve. :)

See and that's what I don't like. THQ/Anchor needs to stop playing these little kiddy guessing games and just come out and tell us what and what isn't going to be in the game.

See I'm not saying that THQ is lying...but what if we do get the game and the stuff we'd expected isn't in there? Then we are scrwed right? So that's why they need to just be a man and step up and tell us everything. Why do they got to be so difficult?

BiohazardEHW
01-30-2002, 09:31 PM
it's called marketing. To sell more copies of the game. It's all a scheme so they sell more, thats all. Who cares if you can fight in the crowd...remember how awesome the South Park people looked in SD3's crowd? It's just another place to fight, it will get boring pretty quick. Hey, All I care about is the CAW mode, so I can make my own wrestler and not have to use those WWF fággots in the game already. :)