PDA

View Full Version : Xbox to Laptop for Monitor Play + A What's Up From Switzerland!

Shorezy
10-05-2004, 04:57 AM
Hey guys,

Yeah I know I have not posted forever, but there's a good reason! I've moved to Switzerland for school! Just for 10 months really, but I do have an Xbox question cuz I'm gettin her shipped out soon!

I have a laptop and it's workin great, but not as good as my old box, so i'm wondering, how I can play xbox on my laptop's monitor? I mean I know it's a very common question, but I havn't payed attention to those threads before becuase I never thought i'd need too, but yeah, here I am!

If you could help me out that'd be appreciated!

Hope you guys are doin well, it's been a while since i've read up on the best platform around, see you in November with Halo 2! And hopefully i'll be postin more!

Oh and one mroe thing..I heard Fable was super good but super short!? Can you gimme a filler?

Thanks guys, talk to you soon.

stormin4
10-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Go Here for Xbox to PC VGA Adapter (http://www.lik-sang.com/affiliate.php?cre=4&lsaid=326858)

(ScArab)
10-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Go here:

www.vdigi.com

I've got this one, and it's awesome!

Whisper
10-05-2004, 12:17 PM
wow.. Svitzerland huh.. why are you going to school there?

Shorezy
10-06-2004, 05:24 AM
wow.. Svitzerland huh.. why are you going to school there?

Awesome thanks guys!

Whisper it's place called Neuchatel. It's in the french speeking area of Switzerland. Hopefully, with my experience in french, i'll be bilingual when I get back.

Thanks again.

Whisper
10-06-2004, 09:26 AM
and hopefully not bisexual.