PDA

View Full Version : 20 questions answered about RAW by silicon magazine!!

Infinite
01-29-2002, 11:05 PM
Well Rapier keeps giving me the goods when I request! SO far I think i have more info than any other site!:) lol check it out here

http://pub45.ezboard.com/fwwfsmackdown2creationsmessageboardfrm113

first link. )

AlBoogy
01-29-2002, 11:38 PM
I gotta hand it to you infinite, you are pretty persistent that this game is gonna rock. It even says in the article,, you will walk away dissapointed but happy. I dont know about anyone else but i'm never truly happy if a side of me is dissapointed. Its like going on a blind date and this girl has a pretty face but she has no tits or ass. All ill be lookin at is her face but the whole time im thinking i wish god blessed her with some junk in the trunk.

Infinite
01-29-2002, 11:42 PM
hahahahahaha! He said that cause you will be disapointed that theres no hiac. but the gameplay makes it allworth it. Rapier told me the gameplay is better than any other wrestling game hes ever played he just hasnt gotten to use to it yet. :cool:

AlBoogy
01-29-2002, 11:46 PM
Not that i dont believe you or anything but who is this Rapier person exactly? And how is it that he has the game?

techoholic1
01-30-2002, 01:44 AM
He has the game because THQ sends out beta releases and reviewable releases for the game..I would have had it if I'd requested earlier..but ah well..Raw 2 is just around the corner.

This game will actually be decent..the roster seems good, and the create a wrestler seems awesome, very extensive. So those two features will make up the game..so I don't care that it doesn't have story mode or anything..atleast you get to face people..and eventually win the title..

Ninja Scroll
01-30-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
I gotta hand it to you infinite, you are pretty persistent that this game is gonna rock. It even says in the article,, you will walk away dissapointed but happy. I dont know about anyone else but i'm never truly happy if a side of me is dissapointed. Its like going on a blind date and this girl has a pretty face but she has no tits or ass. All ill be lookin at is her face but the whole time im thinking i wish god blessed her with some junk in the trunk.

LMAO!!!! Nicely said! But for da record, Ninja would take a pretty face over an ugly one with alot of T&A anyday!:D
Just look at Stacy Kiebler for exsample! All face, no body!;)