PDA

View Full Version : PSP connectable to Xbox ?

Shadow20002
10-06-2004, 08:16 PM
At Sen Gamer we read that Sony’s PSP could be able to connect to Microsoft’s Xbox. It was already clear that Sony’s new portable can be connected to the Playstation 2 and the PC, but now there are several documents which say that the PSP can also connect to the Xbox. Experts refer to this as smart and remarkable, because it gives independent game developers a chance to give their Xbox games the same connection possibilities as the PS2 version. For example the connection could be used to exchange saved game files.

There is more news about the PSP. Gamespot let’s us know that several analysts believe that Sony is about to delay the PSP. PJ McNealy of American Technology Research told us that had severe doubts about Sony’s software for the PSP, because the software shown at the Tokyo game show was just at 50-60% of what it has to be. If Sony decides to release the PSP in December anyway, it’s possible that there a about 5 games that are not available on schedule. Experts believe Sony will delay the PSP until January 2005 or even later.

:eek:

@Source (http://www.gameconnect.info/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=319)

l Maximus l
10-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Wow...that's pretty interesting. It works with XBox?! Bwahahaha...nice :D

AlphaRaptor
10-06-2004, 10:10 PM
That would be saaaawwwet! Maybe it just has some svideo ports?

Variation-XBA
10-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Great, now I'm going to get a bunch of NEW fanboys in my store...

Experts believe Sony will delay the PSP until January 2005 or even later.[/URL]

It was never set for THIS year.... how can it be delayed? 0_o

ramprider0
10-07-2004, 05:31 AM
Man thats weird!

Cryogenic Pyro
10-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Great, now I'm going to get a bunch of NEW fanboys in my store...

It was never set for THIS year.... how can it be delayed? 0_o
They're saying that because the DS is set for this year, so obviously the competition has to come out the exact same month.

Variation-XBA
10-08-2004, 10:18 PM
They're saying that because the DS is set for this year, so obviously the competition has to come out the exact same month.

They don't do homework then, cause Console arn't like that usually either. (Though xb and gc were very close)

Luigis_Angel930
10-11-2004, 04:41 PM
They don't have to come out the same month. Wasn't the PS2 and the XBox released several months apart? I can't remember it's been so long.

Brevity
10-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Cant wait till the day there is cross platform play like (with games other than FFXI, which was also awsome).