PDA

View Full Version : Difference between the "LONG Ending Movie" and "Regular version?

Cannibal Corpse
01-30-2002, 02:20 AM
***********(SPOILERS ALERT)****************

I have beaten this game on VERY EASY mode (yes, I am that shallow) and need to know how can I see the LONG ENDING MOVIE (obviously by playing the LEGENDARY MODE, or whatever it is called)?

Can I play CO-OP and beat it? Can I load my VERY EASY game up to that point and the change the difficuly to LEGENDARY MODE and beat it?

It is even WORTH the hassle?

Thanks!

p.s. Are the action is taken place on the RING (Halo) or the nearby Plantet? I am always confused about this...

Thanks in advance!

StudioAlex
01-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Ok, the action takes place on the ring. The tell tale sign is the um, ring that stretches out, above and around your character whenever your outside.

Anyway, yeah, the ending is worth beating the game on legendary for, and yeah, you could do it on co op, but OXM has made even that pointless as they put the special ending on the demo disc.

I think they are seriously hard up for content to put on their discs. Did anyone else see that lame, behind the scenes of a game trailer feature? Like I care about how they make trailers for games! Doesn't it make more sense to put, I don't know, behind the scenes featurettes about the actual games themselves?

RandyJom
01-30-2002, 01:45 PM
ok, If you do Coop, you cannot save anywhere in the middle of a level, you either beat the level or don't, you can't save in coop or load a solo save in coop. Beating a level in coop is the same as beating it on solo.
If you say, beat a level half through on Easy, then save & quit. When you come back and choose the level, if you choose a different difficulty, you have to start at the beginning of the level, there's even a little warning thing that says "choosing this difficulty will erase all saved progress."

E Nomini Patri
01-30-2002, 05:19 PM
I don't see any difference in the length of the movies. IN the "Regular" ending, you can see some Flood walking towards the PoA. In the Lgendary ending, it's the Elite and the Sarge. Where's the extra length? I don't know!

skoot182
01-30-2002, 05:34 PM
i like that siggy StudioAlex, even if its out of jelousy :D