PDA

View Full Version : There are newbies and then there is this guy.

Bundy
01-30-2002, 11:42 AM
I was checking out the xbox newsgroup and ran across this thread. It gave me a pretty big laugh.

I am new to games bought Halo and was trying to play
muliplayer co-operative game for Pillar of autumn and its
crew.
Objective is to find Captain keyes on the bridge i tried
to find him for 3 hours i could not find him. i was bored
and thought game was very boring no weapons no action.

Any help is appreciated.

How do i play this game there is no help in the manual

Thanks

BlaZeR2
01-30-2002, 11:45 AM
WOW, that has to be rough. It really isn't that hard to find the Captain. 3 Hours? that is crazy.

i could honestly say, that if it took me three hours to find the captain, that I might not like the game too.....

BlaZeR2

StudioAlex
01-30-2002, 12:27 PM
Maybe he doesn't quite have a good hold on the english language. I don't know how he could have tried for three hours, but I can say this, I can't stand watching my friends playing that level for the first time. They stare at the cieling, doing cirlces, getting personal with the walls, and taking about a half hour just to find the captain. Oh well, I know I sucked big time when I first started too.

GokuX
01-30-2002, 02:24 PM
Stinks to be that guy. There are some people though who are horrible at FPS, no matter what game it is, if it's an FPS they automatically stink at it.

BiohazardEHW
01-30-2002, 02:39 PM
How old is he? 10? Jeez...

JJaX
01-30-2002, 03:32 PM
The worst was like a week before halo came out and it was in the stores. And this kid who had no clue what xbox even was happend to be playing. He was running around the room you start in for like 30 minutes. I sat there and watched as people would come and see the xbox. They would turn and say "Xbox sucks, theres no action" So thanks to one mexican xbox didnt sell about 10 xboxs.

Snoopy7548
01-30-2002, 03:38 PM
it took me like at most 5 min to find the captain.

BiohazardEHW
01-30-2002, 04:18 PM
yeah, stupid retarded people always ruin everything...it took me about 5-10 minutes because i was exploring the level instead of rushing thru it...

monkeyman
01-30-2002, 05:06 PM
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omg that person sucks at video games hahahaaaaaaaaaaa