PDA

View Full Version : I want Rez, oh god, please. I'm gonna cry!

StudioAlex
01-30-2002, 12:33 PM
Have you guys seen Rez yet? It's the first original game Sega has put out for the PS2 and now I am insanely jealous. I saw it on Extended Play the other night and all I can say is wow. It appears to play like Panzer or Star Fox, but is influenced by cyber punk and psychdelia. The graphics are unconventional but beautiful, dare I say, artistic. It features a pretty cool soundtrack, with some major heavies from around the world throwing songs in. Is there any chance we'll see this on our beloved box?

Ninja Scroll
01-30-2002, 12:40 PM
What's up Alex, my wannabe son!:D skoot182 may have something to say about that!
Anyways, I honestly have not heard good things about this game. I read a couple reviews a week or two ago and they said it's nothing to get excited about.
BUt you just named the title you really should be drooling for and that's Sega's own Panzer Dragoon!!! Exclusive to Xbox (last I read). I would prefer this series to come to the Xbox instead of some game that is not getting alot of attention.:)

StudioAlex
01-30-2002, 12:48 PM
Well, Extended Play gave it a 5/5 rating, not that means anything, as we all know, but man, have you seen this game in motion? It is tight! I can see why some people may not like it as it doesn't come from the normal mold. Many people will look at the graphics and not be able to appreciate its creativity as they can only appreciate MGS. I know as I haven't played the game it could very well blow, but, I'm definately going to check it out when I trade my box for my friend's PS2.

mattcoxonline
01-30-2002, 02:46 PM
I have just been playing it.... :D

Its already out in Europe!

Nato King
01-30-2002, 03:32 PM
all I want to know is it coming to xbox if it is that would be great just wait and see if it is coming to xbox. keep your eyes open for it ok.