PDA

View Full Version : whats up with everyone and WWF RAW?

JADE8704
01-30-2002, 02:30 PM
i for one am going to get this game....i was really excited about it when they first announced it last year and started to drool when i saw the first pics of the rock on gamespot.com...i dont know what is up with everyone...it seems wherever i go, team xbox, xbox addict, xbox gamers, etc. someone has to say "wwf raw is a let down" just because the devs decided not to incorporate some things into the game. if you're a wrestling fan, htis game is a must buy nomatter what they did or did not add in the game...but if you're just an average joe who thinks this game will suck, then don't buy it..jeez it shouldn't matter what they take away in the game, just as long as its only on xbox...that, to me, is enough for me to buy the game because i know they're utilizing the xbox capabilities instead of a simple port off ps2. anyways, just wanting to vent..thanx for sticking w/ me

eddy

p.s. does anybody know if you carry out your title belt in your intro if you have one??

techoholic1
01-30-2002, 03:12 PM
I totally disagree with you. You can be a wrestling fan who plays video games, and you can ***** and moan and whine about how horrible this game is going to be. You don't have to be a true wrestling fan not to buy a wrestling game..that's stupid and you know it.

JJaX
01-30-2002, 03:25 PM
wrestling games are cool if you just have a bunch of people over and have a battle royal wit cheese.

BiohazardEHW
01-30-2002, 04:15 PM
I like cheese.

anyway, I'm a REAL wrestling fan, not that soap opera büllshìt on the WWF, im talkin about NJPW and Toryumon, but i'll play the game if it has a good CAW mode, which it has, which is good :)

XBA Staff
01-30-2002, 05:15 PM
Hey Jade...You might not remember me but does Xboxinteractive.com ring a bell?

Infinite
01-30-2002, 07:10 PM
a tyrel I remeber that. WHat ever happened to that. I was supposed to be part of it.....

BiohazardEHW
01-30-2002, 09:29 PM
Y2J2K1...u got 123 posts :)