PDA

View Full Version : My Xbox Was Stolen

Regosnot
10-10-2004, 11:14 PM
I really pissed off since I came back to my house and my Xbox was stolen. They took all my games except for Fable (and two controllers which I brought with me), and a demo disk. They forgot my DDR mat but took DDR. Took my sisters Music Mixer but forgot the mike and my communicator. I pretty pissed right now. :mad: :mad:

Variation-XBA
10-10-2004, 11:19 PM
Nothing else in the house? just the xbox?

Regosnot
10-10-2004, 11:20 PM
I think a phone and camera.

Variation-XBA
10-10-2004, 11:21 PM
Sucks, I know what it's like having crap stolen =/

Cryogenic Pyro
10-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Wow. That sucks man. On a lighter note, can I have Fable now, until insurance reimburses you?

Razor70
10-10-2004, 11:37 PM
Dude! Sorry to hear that...I am lucky since I live in a neighborhood of cops. We have 8 that live on my block alone. You drive down our street and it looks like a cop convention with all the cars outside their houses. I hope you get your stuff back before Nov 9th dude. Good luck!

Regosnot
10-10-2004, 11:38 PM
Wow. That sucks man. On a lighter note, can I have Fable now, until insurance reimburses you?

Possibly, I will have to see.

Regosnot
10-11-2004, 12:37 AM
What really sucks is that my Live acount is on my Xbox and I have to get it suspended until I can recover it.

ScorpionX
10-11-2004, 12:47 AM
How could they have gotten into your house? Yea well that sucks, the only thing I've had stolen is my wallet that had 10 bucks in it :mad:

Regosnot
10-11-2004, 12:51 AM
They broke the lock latch open with a crowbar my guess.

Cryogenic Pyro
10-11-2004, 02:20 AM
They broke the lock latch open with a crowbar my guess.
Do you know what the funny thing about all this is? We live in the safe part of town.

Rhiannon
10-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Do you think it was strangers or someone who knew what they wanted and where to go to get?

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you. I hope you do get reimburssed by your insurance company.

It sucks when our private property is stolen, vandalized or broken by those that are lacking morals and respect.

Also It may be a good idea to contact your local Gamestop or EB games, let them know to be on the look out for your xbox. Someone may try to trade it in for quick cash. List the games saved on your drive as proof that its yours. Also cancel your live service asap just in case.

SilverOak
10-11-2004, 08:59 AM
sorry to hear Regosnot...at least no one was home when these scumbags came through your house...you never know what scum like that would do if confronted.

Regosnot
10-11-2004, 10:57 AM
Also It may be a good idea to contact your local Gamestop or EB games, let them know to be on the look out for your xbox. Someone may try to trade it in for quick cash. List the games saved on your drive as proof that its yours. Also cancel your live service asap just in case.
Thats what I was thinking about doing, see if anyone traded my stuff in. I don't know who stole it if it was anyone I know or not.

PerfectDark0Fan
10-11-2004, 12:29 PM
I don't know what to tell you get a new one or wait for Xbox 2.

Cyberman
10-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Sorry to hear that. You should try moving to a safer neiberhood. Then something like this
wonn't happen again.

Cryogenic Pyro
10-11-2004, 03:05 PM
Sorry to hear that. You should try moving to a safer neiberhood. Then something like this
wonn't happen again.
Try moving to a safer neighbourhood? Did you not read my post? Regosnot and I both live in the same area, which is the safest part of town.

super_ryu
10-11-2004, 03:15 PM
Sorry for ur loss,
but do insurance companies payback xbox's and games?

Regosnot
10-11-2004, 06:13 PM
I don't know I going to check it out tommorow.

Shadow20002
10-11-2004, 07:06 PM
Hell, where do you live huh ? Too dangerous in my opinion but got stolen only a Xbox...hmm....strange...maybe it's just your friends that want to amuse you.

Cryogenic Pyro
10-11-2004, 09:57 PM
Hell, where do you live huh ? Too dangerous in my opinion but got stolen only a Xbox...hmm....strange...maybe it's just your friends that want to amuse you.
I doubt it. None of our friends would break into his house, and steal his Xbox, just to play a joke. I doubt anyone would.

David Luckey
10-12-2004, 12:56 AM
2 words: Killing spree.

Although...you can't actually get a killing spree, now that the -blammers- took your xbox amd games...

hey_dude
10-21-2004, 07:26 PM
man that sucks. if someone were to break into my house i would hunt them down myself ,then i would take the pleasure of beating them...with my claymore...that woudl hurt

yes, yes it would you idiot
what did you call me?!?

i called you an idiot
thats it...YOUR OUTTA HERE!!

bah

Cryogenic Pyro
10-21-2004, 07:46 PM
man that sucks. if someone were to break into my house i would hunt them down myself ,then i would take the pleasure of beating them...with my claymore...that woudl hurt

what did you call me?!?

thats it...YOUR OUTTA HERE!!

bah
Dude, your Claymore is dull. All it would cause is blunt force trauma :p. That, and why the hell do you quote like 20 times in each post you make? ;)

batman46st
10-21-2004, 07:51 PM
invest in a d t that **** works great for me and i live in brooklyn

ll Mista GT ll
10-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Sorry to hear that. you have to go really low to steal someones xbox. Well, I hope something good turns up.

All the best,
Xboxfreak

ShaDovV RyDer
10-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Dude! Sorry to hear that...I am lucky since I live in a neighborhood of cops. We have 8 that live on my block alone. You drive down our street and it looks like a cop convention with all the cars outside their houses. I hope you get your stuff back before Nov 9th dude. Good luck!

Maybe you should move to mine or Razor's neighborhood Regosnot cause we both got a bunch of cops to protect our xboxes but neways someones got some issues to work out if they #1 can't afford an xbox and #2 are so desperate for one that they gotta break into a dudes house to get one...geez what garbage :cuss:

Floodman
10-23-2004, 07:01 PM
Dude, your Claymore is dull. All it would cause is blunt force trauma :p. That, and why the hell do you quote like 20 times in each post you make? ;)
Haha, I noticed that too.

John Keyes
10-24-2004, 03:10 PM
Tell microsoft your xbox number or something.The part I find funny is one day a couple of people [or maybe one] decide to break into your house all of sudden and take your xbox.I suspect ps2 fanboys.

ShaDovV RyDer
10-24-2004, 06:50 PM
John I don't know if you alrdy got one or not but welcome to the Addict man...u have made some really good posts for just coming and I didn't even suspect that you were new...hope you learn to love the xbox as much as the rest of us here have :cheers:

Regosnot
10-24-2004, 11:28 PM
Its not that bad since anymore since the Insurance will let me replace the games other games as long it was the same total value. So I finally got rid all the crap games I had that I never got around to trade in.

Dirtbike
10-25-2004, 02:23 AM

dude that sucks. that means that u cant ride gopeds or dirtbikes around without getting caught :yikes:

hey_dude
10-26-2004, 07:56 PM
thats what a claymore is supposed to do. its meant to hit someonge, no mater how much armor their wearing, and it will still hurt...almost like a mace, or club...but much better...besides we got some "dancing swords" and those are sharp, 4ft long big handguard, and my dad is out of town so they won't be dull for 2 wks

Cryogenic Pyro
10-26-2004, 08:29 PM
thats what a claymore is supposed to do. its meant to hit someonge, no mater how much armor their wearing, and it will still hurt...almost like a mace, or club...but much better...besides we got some "dancing swords" and those are sharp, 4ft long big handguard, and my dad is out of town so they won't be dull for 2 wks
Err, actually, a Claymore is supposed to both cut, and pack a whallop. Yours would pack a whallop, but I don't know about the cutting part.

pokerstar66
10-28-2004, 11:50 AM
dude that sucks that ur xbox was stolen and what r u goin to do if you dont get it back w/ all of ur games.

hey_dude
11-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Err, actually, a Claymore is supposed to both cut, and pack a whallop. Yours would pack a whallop, but I don't know about the cutting part.
well who needs to cut someone...i would just beat the sense into them