PDA

View Full Version : The Game on Show , and Xbox..

odpr
10-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Today I was at the Game on show..

This show examines the development of the Game industry, this is what the show suppose to do, what it really was is a very small show that you can play all the games from the age of the Atari, side by side with the new development..

just want to say that here in Israel we have the playstation two, and the Xbox is something you can get but it’s difficult to get it, not to mention Gamecube, I have to say that I knew the Xbox was good, but I didn't know how much better, I was playing all the three consoles, and I have to say The Xbox is amazing, not only the graphics the sound, the controllers are much better then the lame falling apart ps t two controller, and the game cube controller is simply lame..

The Xbox is really the best. ( I am so happy I bought it..)

OH and I kicked every one ass in HALO! :)
ahah

Variation-XBA
10-11-2004, 03:48 PM
the controllers are much better then the lame falling apart ps t two controller, and the game cube controller is simply lame..

Kind of an ignorant thing to say. Cause YOU dont like it, doesnt make it lame. And if it was that lame, Sony wouldn't be in first.

Don't be a fanboy, even if it's for xbox.

severd hed
10-11-2004, 03:51 PM
i agree..the playstation controller is lame. it is too small and the analog sticks blow.