PDA

View Full Version : How do you fight Thunder?

LynxFX
10-12-2004, 12:31 PM
The first time I went through, I killed Whisper and got the whole Thunder subplot. But I never saw him again and finished the game. During that last quest you run into him and he says, I'll fight you some other time, but this is more important now or something to that effect.

So where is he? I'm playing a second time now, and again killed whisper. But haven't gone near the end. I'm trying to marry lady grey and am on her 'fight thunder' quest.

Duke
10-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Well if you've gotten to the point where he wants to fight you, head up to the cemetery. He'll be waiting for you up at the gallows.

LynxFX
10-12-2004, 01:11 PM
Cool thanks. Which cemetery is it?

Rhiannon
10-12-2004, 06:34 PM
Remember where you went to rescue the scientist? Thats where I fought him, on that road near the windmill. Close to the prison gallows where they hang people.

Duke
10-12-2004, 08:12 PM
Yep, head out the back way from N. Bowerstone and keep to the left.

Variation-XBA
10-12-2004, 10:29 PM
You fight him if you try to marry Lady Grey

ShannonX
10-12-2004, 10:43 PM
i didn't kill whisper and still got to fight thunder, just try and marry lady grey like variation said and you'll get to fight him no matter what you did earlier.

LynxFX
10-13-2004, 12:37 AM
Finally saw him. Guess I kept missing him because I didn't enter that path from north Bowerstone. What a sinch to beat too with one of the special swords. 3 swipes, cut scene, 3 swipes, new cut scene, 3 swipes, he gives up. :D

So now that I'm in Lady Grey's house, what is the deal with that big rock thing before her room? Does that ever come into play or is it just 'there'?

Huckleberry
10-13-2004, 12:48 AM
it's probably one of those things that originally was supposed to be in the game, but didn't make it in...at least until the add-on disk comes out (pure speculation).