PDA

View Full Version : Who hates the Official Xbox Magazine demo disk?

wingchunstan
01-30-2002, 06:33 PM
I do because they promise exclusive demos of games before they hit the stores and all the demos so far got old games allready avaible on stores last month demo had a movie of wreckless and at the end of the movie it says playeble demo next month well guess what next mag came no wreckless demo just old game demos of games that i allready have or i rent it.. if i wanted to see upcoming game movies i just download them online not need to buy the mag for the demo i want to play game demos that havent come out yet on stores like tonyhawk3 wreckless etc etc up coming games thats what that demo should be for not for games that are allready on stores...

monkeyman
01-30-2002, 06:40 PM
just because the games on the demos are already out? i gotta see the end of halo on legendary without beating the game because of it

addict733
01-30-2002, 06:51 PM
i hate oxm right now. the newest disk has all the old demos on it from the first 2 mags. WTF i just wasted 2 months worth of mags. this ****es me the hell off. they tell me **** i knew about 2 months ago.

wingchunstan
01-30-2002, 07:19 PM
u should it beat halo on legendary and earn that ending insted of just watching it on that dumb demo disk..

xboxmaster2002
01-30-2002, 08:32 PM
I was looking forward to wreckless also that ****ed me off. what they should do isput a bunch of game movies that we havent seen or don't here much about. they should also put downloadable stuff in there also like new levels for halo or new weapons or modes even i think they have the ability to do that that would make a lot of people happy.

xboxmaster2002
01-30-2002, 08:33 PM
oh ya and maybe games that are coming out in the future not games that came out a few weeks ago even at launch

Frostberg
01-30-2002, 08:40 PM
its BAD publicity for OXM for basically saying without a doubt there will be a wreckless demo...bad reputation as well...and like we really need more demos!

BiohazardEHW
01-30-2002, 09:24 PM
Well I like the disk, Project Gotham and Blood Wake are the best demos yet...better than the other disks.

And who buys a magazine just for game demos? Come on guys, lighten up. Any day above ground is a good day :)

DIGITAL
01-30-2002, 09:49 PM
ive emailed them an told them i was ****ed with the demo disk an they said it wasnt there fault that its the publisher of the games fault be cause most game companys dont care about demo,that there trying to get the game out in time,they allso that they had ademo of wreakless but it had to many bugs in it,an that in the april issue they will have the wreakless demo bug free.oh yeah they asked to tell people in the fourm to email the companys that publish the games an to tell them that we want more demos an demos of games before they come out.

Xbox Masta
02-01-2002, 11:09 PM
Your mags are old because u ordered ur magazines late!

Xbox Masta
02-01-2002, 11:10 PM
lol idk know so dont worry bout me! i dont got it im gettin soon!

sinizuh
02-01-2002, 11:47 PM
it's your own fault. you paid money for the subscription or issue... here's a solution... don't buy it.

wingchunstan
02-02-2002, 06:40 PM
about what sinizuh says don't buy it.
i cant do anything about it i allready did a subscription for one year from the first issue that came out. the magazine is no problem is ok mag not bad but the disk they give u false info of games they going to be on the disk and they never there.. only giving u old games would it be nice is this issue would it have a demo of jet set(grind) radio future or ufc tapout games that ppl really want to play before they hit the stores so if u like them u can buy them as soon they are out..