PDA

View Full Version : marchs demo disk not oxm fault

DIGITAL
01-30-2002, 09:54 PM
i got back an email from oxm an they said it s not there fault that the demo disc isnt that good ,they said its the publisher of the games fault for not given them demos ,they say they had a demo of wreakless but it had to many bugs in it ,an that next month they promise the demo.well they allso want us to email the companys that publish games an let them know we want demos,an demos of games before they come out.

DIGITAL
01-30-2002, 09:59 PM
the email i sent them was mean so i sent another them another one after they explained why there was no wreakless on the disc. an they wrote back .....................
Thanks for the apology...I really respect your passion. I've been a gamer all my life and I understand how it feels, but it happens all the time. Games are delayed and we have to deal with it. Anyway, I'm working very hard to get more and more stuff on the disc...by the end of the year, we'll have much more to offer.

Dave

Frostberg
01-31-2002, 05:57 PM
They sholdnt be so sure and promise it, if there is a chance they wont get it. They should of been 100% positive before they told us that...

BiohazardEHW
02-01-2002, 10:37 AM
Um...they did get the Wreckless demo, except is had too many bugs and stuff wrong with it...didnt you read?

XBOX Dude
02-01-2002, 10:41 AM
an that next month they promise the demo
but then won't it already be out?

BiohazardEHW
02-01-2002, 11:04 AM
yes, so why cry about a little demo when you can have the real thing? :)

Woocifer
02-01-2002, 11:37 AM
cuz the demo comes in a 10 dollar magazine...the game comes in an 80 dollar plastic case.....and could suck some major arse

monkeyman
02-01-2002, 09:57 PM
was the demo disk the one that showed the legendary ending on halo and had blood wake demo on it also?