PDA

View Full Version : GOOD NEWS WWF RAW fans!!



JADE8704
01-31-2002, 12:40 AM
thq has updated their site...and well, when i was checkin it out i came across this

http://www.thq.com/wwf_raw/

under "features", thq says there will be a ROYAL RUMBLE :) and king of the ring match in their new game...also, someone in the teamxbox forum said something about RAW also most likely having a BACKSTAGE area! he makes some interesting points as to why they would have it :p

anyways, the people who "reviewed" wwf raw only had the beta versions....RAW went gold today i think...so they could have added these features the last minute....the only thing i know for sure won't be in there is blood :( .....oh well...it will still be a GREAT game;)

DT21
01-31-2002, 12:43 AM
To add to that, under features, it says something about "detailed scaled arenaS". That probably means there is more than one arena besides Raw.

Also, if there is no blood, at least there is sweat in the game...hehe.

JADE8704
01-31-2002, 12:52 AM
wow! i didn't even notice that! good job DT21! this game gets me pumped up everytime i see it! :)

DenniZz81
01-31-2002, 08:49 AM
You americans really dig wrestling, baseball and beer
so much unlike europeans.. lol =)

VAN
01-31-2002, 08:54 AM
Personally, I don't understand people whining about the "lack of blood" in the game.

You can watch Monday Night RAW for 6 months straight and never see a drop of blood, so the game is pretty accurate in that respect.

Chaotic
01-31-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by VAN-XBA
Personally, I don't understand people whining about the "lack of blood" in the game.

You can watch Monday Night RAW for 6 months straight and never see a drop of blood, so the game is pretty accurate in that respect.

You make a good point, i totally agree with you.

JADE8704
01-31-2002, 01:10 PM
bump

redrum237
01-31-2002, 02:40 PM
The reason people are whining about the lack of blood is that it was supossed to be one of the big features in the game, where it would come out and stain the mat. Now that it isnt in the game people btch about it.

But if it were never mentioned to begin with nobody would care

Game still looks sweet.

BiohazardEHW
01-31-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by VAN-XBA
Personally, I don't understand people whining about the "lack of blood" in the game.

You can watch Monday Night RAW for 6 months straight and never see a drop of blood, so the game is pretty accurate in that respect.


If it's accuracy we're talking about, how about all those no-talent main eventers who only know 3 moves and do 2 of them? Do they only have 3 moves in the game, 2 of which you can preform?

DT21
01-31-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BiohazardEHW



If it's accuracy we're talking about, how about all those no-talent main eventers who only know 3 moves and do 2 of them? Do they only have 3 moves in the game, 2 of which you can preform? LoL...but I think all of the guys in the game are not jobbers:). Which one's do you think are jobbers?

BiohazardEHW
01-31-2002, 03:31 PM
I didnt exactly say "jobbers", I was refering to those bums in main event status just because they sell the most action figures of T shirts...and only do 2 moves and block chairshots that look as clear as glass...it's pathetic watching these nobodys attempting to make their select few moves look real (like the ACE CRUSHER)

DT21
01-31-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by JADE8704
thq has updated their site...and well, when i was checkin it out i came across this

http://www.thq.com/wwf_raw/

under "features", thq says there will be a ROYAL RUMBLE :) and king of the ring match in their new game...also, someone in the teamxbox forum said something about RAW also most likely having a BACKSTAGE area! he makes some interesting points as to why they would have it :p

anyways, the people who "reviewed" wwf raw only had the beta versions....RAW went gold today i think...so they could have added these features the last minute....the only thing i know for sure won't be in there is blood :( .....oh well...it will still be a GREAT game;)
Man this sucks, no ROYAL RUMBLE for sure now...If you check the site today they updated it and they took off Royal Rumble under features:(. At least it still says 6 people in the ring at once.

redrum237
01-31-2002, 04:27 PM
Dude...... It still says royal rumble:)

XBA Staff
01-31-2002, 04:34 PM
I know I will get bashed for saying this but I don't care...just bring it to me.

See by WWF Raw not having blood because they want to keep a Teen rating is a move that Gamecube will make.

WWF Raw is be a good game...not a great game because it's missing too many features.

XBA Staff
01-31-2002, 04:52 PM
Until THQ says that WWF Raw will feature the Smackdown, Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, and Summerslam arenas...then I'm just staying neutral.

xboxmaster2002
01-31-2002, 06:29 PM
OMG why wouldnt the put blood in thats what the parental control is for just put it in already...

XBA Staff
01-31-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
OMG why wouldnt the put blood in thats what the parental control is for just put it in already...


You know what xboxmaster2002? You bring up a great point. Xbox does have parental controls...so just put them in.