PDA

View Full Version : The Futur Of Xbox

Megaherz *RAGE*
10-19-2004, 03:54 PM
I done a lot of work to do this ; phone call, interview, e-mail, read article, see video, etc ... just to know about the games that coming soon on xbox. Why ? Because Xbox is near dead and i want to know what left. So here a brief view of what i get !

Games that is still coming :

Halo 2

- this game will come in a couple of days and everyone is anticipated about the most
hyped gam ein history

Ghost Recon 2

- This game will feature every xbox live's feature and the visual look very good ( change a lot of the original ), plus it is not the same thing as the ps2, thank god.
I promise that this game will kick some serious butt with the new camera shoulder.

Republic Commando

- The last star wars to come to xbox, but the second best one on xbox. The command for your team is the best seen on xbox and the visual is awesome. Be frightened by the half life like story and the biggest battle on xbox live.

Splinter Cell 3

- This game is an epic, playing it is awesome and the third episode will strangely be like pandora tomorrow.

Forza

- This is the only racing game left on xbox that will cut you blow ( Information is still not quite accurate and cannot be diffused

Need For Speed Underground 2

- This game suffer for the original drift glitch and it will be release the same day
as a halo 2, so no one is gonna buy it. Plus there is only a rumor that it will be online on the final version. At this time event ea don't know if they gonna keep the online portion of the game

Prince Of Persia 2

- Only a rent because this one will be short and it will suffer from major lack of lasting appeal, but a really good rental

Call Of Duty

- This game will be quite good, with xbox libe, dd 5.1 and 4 player but against it come around Halo 2, chance to buy it are slime.

Doom 3

- A master piece for his story, but only 4 people on live, gonna suck

Dead Or Alive Ultimate

- I hate every fighting game but this one is so much incredible than the other, ported from sega saturn, only a few tweaks and xbox live ( 1- 8 )

Goldeneyes Rogue Agent

- Ea are trying something but there gonna failed, no enough palyer on live and the fps market will be a tough to ride on after the 9 nov.

Men Of valor

Call of Duty an men of valor look like the same, so up to you

Conker live And Reload

I tough that this game could have been awesome, but this is not gonna happen. Lack of lasting appeal ( story = remake from an already played game ) and the multiplayer is gonna rock a bit but not gonna last more than 4 months.

Tron 2.0

I don't know why people are waiting for this piece of trash ..... visual = too ugly...

Other Mention :

Jade Empire
tar Craft Ghost
Mechassault 2
Knight Of The Old Republic

Now the non-coming game :

Midnight Club 3 ---> they said they never started it, so probably it will be on xbox 2
Dead To Right 2 ----> same thing here
TimeSplitter 3 ----> Ported To Xbox 2 ( don't hav enough time to finish it )
Battlefield Modern Combat ----> Ported To Xbox 2 ( They said the lag on xbox live is too big and people don't look forward this game with only 16 players ( pc = 100 players )
Far Cry Instinct ----> Don't have enough time - Ported To Xbox 2
UC2 - Time will show us
BC - Ported to Xbox 2
Flashpoint - Canned A lot time ago ( they said it )
Half Life 2 - In a in terview they said that they never decide on which console it will come ( october 2004 ) so we gonna see it on xbox 2 maybe
Perfect Dark Zero ---> No news on it, so it must be canned or ported, sorry !

natedog8
10-19-2004, 04:00 PM
that hurt my eyes to read
dictionary... spell check... or just try not typing with your eyes closed

but anywheres where are your sources?

edit: THE XBOX IS NO WHERE NEAR DEAD!!!!
not even close

LTM360
10-19-2004, 04:15 PM
What is the purpose of this thread? Just the glorification of your stupidity, and lack of spelling/grammer skill?

AloneInTheDark
10-19-2004, 04:21 PM
I think you hit it right on the dot, but you forgot to mention this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Xbox still has a good 2-3 years left, or Halo 2 wouldn't be coming out so late. :D

No Fear 23
10-19-2004, 04:31 PM
his research was prolly not from a reliable source...all for nothing.

ramprider0
10-19-2004, 04:32 PM
I know alot of people that will just start playing Xbox on Nov. 9th, cause thats when they will be picking up a copy of Halo 2 and an Xbox for the first time, so to them Xbox has alot of life left!

kranumsthecat
10-19-2004, 04:37 PM
that is some ****in herarious ritin man, By the way so sorry about perfect dark 0, I dont think so, Its a launch game for xbox 2

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Didn't mention Brothers In Arms, how dare he!

Floodman
10-19-2004, 04:49 PM
My eyes hurt from reading that mess

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2004, 05:04 PM
Far Cry is slated for a Q1 2005 release, not an Xbox2 release. UC2 is slated for a February release. BattleField Modern Combat is slated for a August 2005 release, so it might as well be released on Xbox2. :confused: And Midnight Club 3 for a January 2005 release. IGN.com

Your sources, whatever they may be, don't quite match up.

mattgame
10-19-2004, 07:01 PM
Ease up on Rage. He is a long time member and as you can see doesn't venture this way much. Rage, your info couldn't be more wrong.

batman46st
10-19-2004, 07:20 PM
What is the purpose of this thread? Just the glorification of your stupidity, and lack of spelling/grammer skill?
:eek: hahahahahahahahaha pathetic attempt to insult the xbox now masterchief will be hunting u like the grunt u are :eek:

CMX Jedi
10-19-2004, 07:34 PM
.....this thread needs to bre locked before a riot breaks loose

SPARTAN VI
10-19-2004, 07:45 PM
No Doobus, I think this thread has some debating potential once Rage brings up his sources and explains his reasoning.

If anyone feels like being a smartass, I'll just start deleting posts.

AloneInTheDark
10-19-2004, 08:43 PM
*insert smartass remark here*

Megaherz *RAGE*
10-19-2004, 09:09 PM
My ressource are simple, developper, producer and publisher, some say they will never finish the game in time, the other said that they slow the production just to make sure that xbox 1 is staying for a while or they will ported it to xbox 2 and the other don't have anything to show to us, so they, by supposition, don't finish a least one beta version or any aplha version. Microsoft said that xbox 2 will be launch around the 2005 holidays, so sorry for you guys but most of what i said is true or gonna be true. Ex : midnight club 3 is barely started, so do you really think, they gonna sell it when xbox is gonna be dead in the next season greetings. I am studying in administration and i can easy say that gonna be relly stupid to do that. Second, most of publisher already send me an answer, some are not quite accurate but it lokk like this : we're not sure that the game will be up for xbox.

Far cry instinct ; they said they gonna try to finish it before the summer, but if they can't they said the ywill probably ported it to xbox 2.

Midnight Club 3 ---> they barely started it, so if you want to sell somethnig when an another console will be on the market soon, its a pure finacial suicide ( don't try this at home )
Dead To Right 2 ----> Really, they show anything on this project and the develloper said to be maybe it going to be finish
TimeSplitter 3 ----> Ported To Xbox 2 ( don't have enough time to finish it ) ---> curently true, the adminsitrator told me that this game will probably never see the light on xbox 1.
Battlefield Modern Combat ----> Ported To Xbox 2 ( They said the lag on xbox live is too big and people don't look forward this game with only 16 players ( pc = 100 players ) and they said if microsoft really release the xbox 2 in christmas, they prefer to finish it on the second console.
UC2 - Time will show us but we got a lot of chance to have it on xbox.
BC - Ported to Xbox 2 ( everyone already know it )
Flashpoint - Canned A lot time ago ( everyone already know it )
Half Life 2 - In a in terview they said that they never decide on which console it will come ( october 2004 ) so we gonna see it on xbox 2 maybe ----> can see this interview on teamxbox.
Perfect Dark Zero ---> No news on it and sorry it has been ported !

Megaherz *RAGE*
10-19-2004, 09:13 PM
Wake up, xbox got only one years left !!!!!!!! Saying that xbox got a couple of years before his dead is false. Microsoft said that xbox will for the christmas 2005 holdays so what are you trynig to say, that microsoft don't wan tto have more money or that you think xbox will be forever. Wake Up !!!!!!!!!!!!

LTM360
10-19-2004, 09:15 PM
Microsoft said that xbox 2 will be launch around the 2005 holidays

Proof? Cause I could've swore I read they decided not until '06. Besides, are you stupid to think a developer would hold off on a game for... lets see, 1 year and a month? No reason to do that. Conker's Bad Fur day came out for N64 when Gamecube's release was just around the corner. And nothing stopped it from being a great game. Midnight will get done (not that I care if it does or doesnt), Dead to right 2 will get done, they all will. Just because you think one way, doesn't make it true.

Oh, and Perfect Dark Zero is quite old news. We've known that's an Xbox 2 release for about... 4 months now.

Megaherz *RAGE*
10-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Shut up !!!! I know i got a lot of grammatical error, but damn i am french and i try to write in english, it is ****ing better than you !!!!!!!!

I speak german, spanish, english, french and japanese ( not really good at all but i kow how to speak and write something in all those language.)

So maybe you think your something special, but you're not. This is why i hate you guys. Too much concentration on yourself !!!!!!!

Every review i made on this site took me a while and now i know more in english in only a couple of months. I am doing effort, your just sitting in front of your tv.

Megaherz *RAGE*
10-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Rare has done the biggest error of their life and this is why they doing it again on xbox ( live and reload = remake. They lost a lot of money for a really great game.

I am done, i leaving this forum and if i can post any of the letter i got, i will.
So your gonna have all your ****ing proof.

Whisper
10-19-2004, 09:37 PM
can we ban him for fun.. can we can we? oh oh let me do it

No Fear 23
10-19-2004, 09:46 PM
Shut up !!!! I know i got a lot of grammatical error, but damn i am french and i try to write in english, it is ****ing better than you !!!!!!!!

I speak german, spanish, english, french and japanese ( not really good at all but i kow how to speak and write something in all those language.)

So maybe you think your something special, but you're not. This is why i hate you guys. Too much concentration on yourself !!!!!!!

Every review i made on this site took me a while and now i know more in english in only a couple of months. I am doing effort, your just sitting in front of your tv.

you are so wrong there like you are on your so called "facts".

MS is not releaseing xbox 2 next year.

kranumsthecat
10-19-2004, 10:03 PM
I thought you were japanese, perfect dark zero is a launch game for xbox2, please dont get mad, I liked your post, and I think your funny, seriously.

CharlieHustle
10-20-2004, 02:13 PM
xbox is dead???? I dont know about that. The buzz is the xbox now, outside of san andreas, all the hype are over xbox games. So if the xbox 2 comes out next year, or '06, then 05 will be its best year,probably. Why would developers hold a game when they can cash in now? Also for conker, a lot of us havent played it. I jumped the n64 ship when the DC came out, and i didnt care for conker back then.
so i want to play the game now, i think the xbox haz anuther great yeer, next yeer. Considurrin the fac that the ps2 iz startin to sho its age. also i wunt to see sum sourses.

SPARTAN VI
10-20-2004, 03:58 PM
My ressource are simple, developper, producer and publisher, some say they will never finish the game in time, the other said that they slow the production just to make sure that xbox 1 is staying for a while or they will ported it to xbox 2 and the other don't have anything to show to us, so they, by supposition, don't finish a least one beta version or any aplha version. Microsoft said that xbox 2 will be launch around the 2005 holidays, so sorry for you guys but most of what i said is true or gonna be true. Ex : midnight club 3 is barely started, so do you really think, they gonna sell it when xbox is gonna be dead in the next season greetings. I am studying in administration and i can easy say that gonna be relly stupid to do that. Second, most of publisher already send me an answer, some are not quite accurate but it lokk like this : we're not sure that the game will be up for xbox.

Far cry instinct ; they said they gonna try to finish it before the summer, but if they can't they said the ywill probably ported it to xbox 2.

Midnight Club 3 ---> they barely started it, so if you want to sell somethnig when an another console will be on the market soon, its a pure finacial suicide ( don't try this at home )
Dead To Right 2 ----> Really, they show anything on this project and the develloper said to be maybe it going to be finish
TimeSplitter 3 ----> Ported To Xbox 2 ( don't have enough time to finish it ) ---> curently true, the adminsitrator told me that this game will probably never see the light on xbox 1.
Battlefield Modern Combat ----> Ported To Xbox 2 ( They said the lag on xbox live is too big and people don't look forward this game with only 16 players ( pc = 100 players ) and they said if microsoft really release the xbox 2 in christmas, they prefer to finish it on the second console.
UC2 - Time will show us but we got a lot of chance to have it on xbox.
BC - Ported to Xbox 2 ( everyone already know it )
Flashpoint - Canned A lot time ago ( everyone already know it )
Half Life 2 - In a in terview they said that they never decide on which console it will come ( october 2004 ) so we gonna see it on xbox 2 maybe ----> can see this interview on teamxbox.
Perfect Dark Zero ---> No news on it and sorry it has been ported !

Source? You're not giving us any sources. You usually cite your findings by posting the URL.

You know who you remind me of... cityson.