PDA

View Full Version : Command and Conquer?

Aussie addict
01-31-2002, 10:46 AM
G'day all, anyone know whether or not we'll be seeing games like Command and Conquer, Age of Kings or Stronghold on the Xbox anytime soon? Should be fairly easy since they're PC games and also proven performers as far as sales go

JJaX
01-31-2002, 12:55 PM
Im pretty sure Westwood is working on a next generation RTS.

yall
01-31-2002, 01:37 PM
do you have a good reason to believe that? i want it to be true, but have not heard a peep from any one about an rts for consoles as of late. i would love to see c&c on the xbox. control schemes are always an issue but the original c&c was done quite well on the ps1, so there is no reason not to have a decent rts for the xbox.

scarecrow kfj
01-31-2002, 01:49 PM
Yes there are two dif titles that will be along that line. They are both however still under work and not official yet. I believe ea is working on one but not possitive though.

redrum237
01-31-2002, 01:51 PM
Dude games like that are so hard to control on a console. I had C&C for psx1 and it was so hard. Some games may be better off on the PC

but mabey thats just me:cool:

scarecrow kfj
01-31-2002, 02:08 PM
I agree with that were some are best left to pc. I dont believe this is one though. I am looking forward to these types of games online on my box.

Aussie addict
01-31-2002, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, the main reason I'm interested is that networking 2 PC's together is a real pain but I'm keen as mustard to play against a mate in the same room. Maybe Microsoft could release a mouse for the Xbox for games that are too hard to control with the control pad:eek: