PDA

View Full Version : Which developer would you want the most for XBox?

AlBoogy
01-31-2002, 01:08 PM
If you could only have 2 developers for xbox which ones would you want?

Bungie, Square, Konami, Capcom, Sega or Rockstar?

After playing Halo, i definitely think Bungie is 1. I think my other choice would be Sega. Because they arent afraid to develop different kinds of games.

Ninja Scroll
01-31-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
If you could only have 2 developers for xbox which ones would you want?

Bungie, Square, Konami, Capcom, Sega or Rockstar?

After playing Halo, i definitely think Bungie is 1. I think my other choice would be Sega. Because they arent afraid to develop different kinds of games.

Well, being that 5 out of the 6 are already developers for Xbox im guessing the question is we can only have 2 out of the 7 who would we choose?
No doubt about it junior!
1. Sega
2. Square
:)

Toonz
01-31-2002, 07:06 PM
#1. Blizzard..............................World Of Warcraft would rock. It would be reason alone for me to own a Xbox. I have yet to play a Blizzard game that wasn't a 12/10

#2 Bungie, those folks did a remarkable job with HALO

AlBoogy
01-31-2002, 10:00 PM
What i mean is if none of them developed for xbox and you could only choose 2 which ones would it be?

Heyyoudvd
01-31-2002, 10:14 PM
Konami and Sega.

However, if I could choose any two devlopers in the world for a console, they would, without a doubt, be Nintendo and Rareware. That's why I bought a Gamecube.

Blizzard is my 3rd favourite developers, however games like that (RTS) don't go well on consoles, since they really need a keyboard and a mouse.

Starcraft on PC is my favourite game of all time on any system, however the N64 versio sucked.

AlBoogy
01-31-2002, 10:31 PM
Im surprised 2 of you didnt pick bungie as one of your choices. Rareware is what? Perfect dark, donkey kong?