PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Battlefront Bug?

selowitch
10-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Has anybody else had this bug? I get to the starter screen for a mission and there's nothing on the radar, no way to exit, and the Victory/Defeat Timer immediately starts counting down from 20. Very weird.

StudioAlex
10-26-2004, 06:42 PM
That sux, but I was scared you had found some gameplay spoiler bug, like those found in SPlinter Cell 2. Speaking of which, why won't Ubisoft fix those problems. I haven't been able to play a game where people weren't cheating yet.

Reclaimer
10-26-2004, 11:45 PM
I have not encountered that problem... yet.

I have though recently had a problem with this game on my Halo Edition Xbox. Every now and then, the title screen stutters. Stops one second, then moves for a second and so on. But once you get to the map and start playing, all is well.

Every other game works, the Xbox is clean and everything works. It has to be something about Xbox live.
OK.. I think the problem was that I was at work playing it on the 50in Plasma and the Xbox is not connected to the internet. So I think the game was trying to do something, like search for Live. But it causes the menu screens to jitter though.