PDA

View Full Version : New OXM & Hidden Easter Egg!!!

BEATNGU
10-26-2004, 09:46 PM
Anybody know where the hidden easter egg is (Which Is a Japanese Playable Demo) in the new Official Xbox Magazine Demo Disc? I can't find it anywhere!

-BEATNGU

StudioAlex
10-27-2004, 12:18 PM
You have to hold the right trigger then guess what buttons will unlock it. I'd wait for someone else to figure it out as it's a very frustrating practice trying to figure it out for yourself. If you're set on doing it, just hold r trigger, then press buttons till you feel a rumble. Each new correct button in the sequence causes the rumble to to resonate for intensely. A wrong button ends the sequence. Continue to do this until it's unlocked.

Hope you have a good memory and are very patient.

WynnFire
10-27-2004, 12:57 PM
Are you talking about the december issue? I know that one, do you know novembers?

Decembers is: Hold L and press the following:
A, Up, X, Y, Left, Right, B, B, Down, Down, Y, Left, X, Right, A, Up,down

GuiltySpark
10-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Ugh, I have to get this mag.....

BananaMan
10-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Are you talking about the december issue? I know that one, do you know novembers?

Decembers is: Hold L and press the following:
A, Up, X, Y, Left, Right, B, B, Down, Down, Y, Left, X, Right, A, Up,down
hahaha damn, i'm glad i'm not the person who had to figure that out.

:yikes:

FuNkY mOnK
10-27-2004, 06:49 PM
Why don't you end your title with a question mark so i would'nt have wasted my time coming in this thread thinking you found the GOD DAM FCUKING EGG!!!

Brevity
10-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Phantom Dust is the game I think.

BananaMan
10-27-2004, 07:52 PM
Why don't you end your title with a question mark so i would'nt have wasted my time coming in this thread thinking you found the GOD DAM FCUKING EGG!!!
why don't you learn how to read a dam fcuking thread!!!! because they give you the answer!

kenji
10-27-2004, 10:15 PM
For those of you who want to see what in the mag:
On the cover:
Xbox 2: The Facts, The Fiction, The Pure Speculation
Halo 2: World Exclusive Review
38 pages of review: Men of Valor, NBA Live 2005, Leisure Suit Larry, Mortal COmbat: Deception, X-Men Legends, and so many more!

On the Disk:
Demos:
Prince of Persia: Warrior within
DOA Ultimate
The Incredibles
Conflict: Vietnam
ESPN NFL 2k5
Dukes of Hazzard

Features:
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Ghost Reacon 2 Demonstration

Video Showcase:
Babylon 5
BLinx 2- Multiplayer and cusomization
Godzilla: Save the earth
NBA Live 2005- Freestyle Air
Oddworld: Stranger
Pariah
The Matrix Ultimate DVD
Shellshock: Nam '67
Tron 2.0: Killer App
Official Unreal Championship 2 Trailer
Unreal Chammpionship 2 Epic Walkthrough
The Halo 2 screens are amazing, but we'll be playing it in 2 weeks, so it doesn't really help but intense my craving a lot. Demos look good and the URC 2 stuff looks worth it too.

Enjoy! :cheers:

Koopa
10-28-2004, 12:51 AM
phantom dust sucks...i can't figure out how to do anything except move....and touch some weird floaty balls, only some of which i can pick up. and its all in japanese so it makes it even harder.

DemonLoki
10-28-2004, 03:23 AM
phantom dust sucks...i can't figure out how to do anything except move....and touch some weird floaty balls, only some of which i can pick up. and its all in japanese so it makes it even harder.
Yeah, I figured out the menu by guessing, Green Balls are healing type, Blue shield, red attack, White give you energy so you can use others, purple is only able to fire a few times, silver and maroon I dont know?

mattgame
11-02-2004, 02:39 PM
What kind of game is Phantom Dust?

Shadow20002
11-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Phantom Dust, action-fighting online game.

FuNkY mOnK
11-02-2004, 06:51 PM
why don't you learn how to read a dam fcuking thread!!!! because they give you the answer!
I read the thread he started and he clearly says does anyone know where i can find the egg. Now i wasted more time...Thanks

JuniorBrady
11-04-2004, 09:24 AM
For those of you who want to see what in the mag:
Video Showcase:
Godzilla: Save the earth

What is the video like ofr Godzilla? I pre-ordered it a while ago and I guess will be getting it ina couple of weeks, but I haven't seen the video and wondered what it was like.