DenniZz81
02-01-2002, 05:07 AM
tnx ... i will think about it..

Ninja Scroll
02-01-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by DenniZz81
should i buy an xbox on march 14???
is it worth the money or should i stick with my computer

Yo Dennizz, what's March 14th? Your b-day or something!?
Whatever the case, buying an Xbox will be the best move you have ever made in your young life!
As far as your first choices of games to go with your sweet purchase I think I speak for all the members when I say "Halo" has to be choice number #1:)

BiohazardEHW
02-01-2002, 11:07 AM
yes, buy the Xbox. I have played CPU games and the only games that are better for the CPU are RTS games. (real time strategy) FPS games are way better on a console.

AlBoogy
02-01-2002, 11:12 AM
March 14th im assuming because of the UK date.

No one here is going to tell you NOT to buy it cause all of us have it and all of us LOVE IT!!! So dont fight the inevitable and do yourself a favor and buy the XBOX!

Frostberg
02-01-2002, 08:14 PM
lol yeah...I dont think that going to a website, oh like XBOXADDICT, will get many people telling you to not buy one...

p.s. buy one, you should be very happy about that purchase...

techoholic1
02-01-2002, 08:23 PM
Rent the XBOX..and rent Halo for it before you buy it..

Xboxfan123
02-01-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by techoholic1
Rent the XBOX..and rent Halo for it before you buy it..

And don't rent the Gamecube. You would be better off spending the money on McDonald's. A Big Mac is bigger than the GC and more powerful.
Think about buying the Xbox and then rent a few games for it. You won't be sorry.

nascarfan29
02-02-2002, 05:40 AM
Personally, I'd say it depends on what kind of gaming you do. You could spend upwards of $400 just for the latest Geforce video card alone. Obviously, there are waaaay more PC games than XBOX games, but over the next few months, you'll see many more titles released for XBOX. Halo alone is worth the price of admission. This game is just awesome, in its look and its 'addictability', if there is such a word.
The main thing I've found so far is that unlike my PC, XBOX hasn't crashed once! :eek:
As much as I love my PC, I love my XBOX 10 times more! I say go for the XBOX and do the PC thing later on.... :)

addict733
02-02-2002, 11:55 AM
DONT GET IT YET!!!!! its not all that great. wait a lil while, see if gta3 comes out.