PDA

View Full Version : Area 51.... oh oh

LikShotz
10-28-2004, 03:22 PM
Anyone played htis game yet? i rented mortal kombat deception last night. and yo the demo is featured on the disc. its ****ing RAW. R-A-W.... rent mortal kombat deception and play this demo. its a must play... midway coming through correct with their video games... i think this game is like a Doom 3 but with a different aspekt. Do NOT sleep on AREA 51!!! BTW... anyone addicted to the puzzle game featured in mortal kombat deception? i would give this game a 8 out of 10.... play it with your buds while ur high and drunk.. mix it up.. its funner then fun. let me know if anyone else here played the area 51 demo, tell everyone whatchu think of it. holla!

BananaMan
10-28-2004, 03:24 PM
is it just like the arcade version? if it is it's pretty sweet, just need a light gun..

LikShotz
10-28-2004, 03:31 PM
u see the gun like halo, the graphics are amazing, and the ragdoll effects, lighting everything... they give you a spaz shotty, you hold it with your right arm. so when u try to turn to ur right u turn slow because of the wieght. its realistic. if theres coop in that game its a must have for everyone in their library.. only bad thing it comes out spring 2005.

BananaMan
10-28-2004, 03:32 PM
u see the gun like halo, the graphics are amazing, and the ragdoll effects, lighting everything... they give you a spaz shotty, you hold it with your right arm. so when u try to turn to ur right u turn slow because of the wieght. its realistic. if theres coop in that game its a must have for everyone in their library.. only bad thing it comes out spring 2005.
it's the one where you fight alien type things right? if that's it then it's based on the arcade version just revamped. sounds pretty cool. :cheers:

BlindSniper
10-28-2004, 04:59 PM
It's a first person shooter plain and simple BananaMan. I was thinking it was gonna be used with a light fun but it is an fps. I was kind of disspointed and I thought it would be like the arcade but it's a pretty cool game! I found the demo to be somewhat repetitive though as flood and flood of zombies would come.....

KnightsHFU
10-28-2004, 05:55 PM
I played the Area 51 demo and I think it is awesome! The only problem I have with it is that sometimes it is a bit hard to aim...

Ninjermy
10-28-2004, 05:56 PM
its pretty fun, i played the demo. its kind of a cross btw halo and doom i thought, but i didnt find it near as good as either of them. it was fun though, 8/10 from me

Brevity
10-28-2004, 09:09 PM
I have seen alot about this on and off over the past year and it looks to be a good game.

Snowblind
10-28-2004, 11:35 PM
I played the (extremely)short demo on the OXM disc. I'm looking forward to Area 51.

Variation-XBA
10-28-2004, 11:37 PM
anyone addicted to the puzzle game featured in mortal kombat deception?

Puzzle Kombat rocks :)