PDA

View Full Version : Dan the man.

Dan Hibiki
02-01-2002, 11:53 AM
Can anybody here agree with me when I say that Dan's the ultimate warrior in Street fighter? I mean, it takes true skill to play as him! And it takes no skill to master the shoto-scrubs known as Ryu, Ken and Akuma!

Ninja Scroll
02-01-2002, 12:01 PM
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Who in da blue hell is Dan the Dummy?!:eek:

dude, he suck ass, he's a wannabe Ken & Ryu clone.
Just another reject fireball throwing chump Capcom made up to add numbers to the ever growing Street Fighter character line-up!:rolleyes:

btw, Akuma is da man!:D

Dan Hibiki
02-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Dan was made to mock SNK for copying them practically.
If you look at him, Dan has Ryo's clothes, and Robert Garcia's hair. Dan's Gadoken is a lot like Ryo's fireball with size and how it's thrown. Plus, Dan's Taunt is like Ryo's, notice how Ryo gets Infinite taunt? The first game Dan was in, Taunting was included. Dan's the only one who got infinite taunts.

Akuma is cheap :P
If I beat you with Dan, you'd probably be shocked that a SHOTOKAN ACTUALLY LOST TO... DAN! Of all things! We used to have Street Fighter Alpha 3 in the arcade at my college, what happens? A lot of 'experts' who like Blanka, Ryu, Ken, and akuma try to take on Dan. The only guy who I had trouble with was a Blanka guy because all he did was jump in the air a lot. I of course, beat him most of the time, and I taunted a lot to!

GokuX
02-01-2002, 01:54 PM
I prefer Ryo, Sagat, and Terry myself.

Ninja Scroll
02-01-2002, 01:59 PM
Yeah, me too.. I would pick any of them except for that sorry ass Goku X,.... oh that's right!:rolleyes: He's not in this game!:D

GokuX
02-01-2002, 02:03 PM
They couldn't afford my licensing fees to appear in the game. Plus they knew everyone would select me and would pay no attention to all the other characters that they spent so long and hard to create.

Ninja Scroll
02-01-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by GokuX
They couldn't afford my licensing fees to appear in the game. Plus they knew everyone would select me and would pay no attention to all the other characters that they spent so long and hard to create.

Um,.......er...............yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnn

:rolleyes:

skoot182
02-01-2002, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the forums, Dan :D