PDA

View Full Version : A rumor spreading like Wildfire

Toxizen
02-01-2002, 12:44 PM
Apparently not only have their been rumors about Ninja Gaiden and Rygar but Faxanadu rumors as well. I am actually shocked that Faxanadu would spawn a sequel on the XBox. It sounds way too good to be true. I e-mailed Hudson Soft about it. Lets see what they have to say.

Caspel
02-01-2002, 04:18 PM
Well I already reported about the rumors of Ninja Gaiden, Rygar and all the rest of the Tecmo rumors lately...never heard of this Faxanadu game though..was it any good back then?

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 04:36 PM
Yet three games that I'm not interested in.

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 04:38 PM
Oh also I see that this was your first post here. Well welcome Xboxaddict Forums.

Just stay away from people like Ninja Scroll and skoot182...they are a father and son combo...so just stay with me and things will be straight.

Toxizen
02-01-2002, 04:47 PM
Thanx Tyrell. Casball, Faxanadu was this great game on the NES console. It was an adventure game made by Hudson Soft. I thought it was awesome. Also I neglected to mention the 2 other games rumored to appear on XBox. Sequels to Bionic Commando, Demons Crest and Alpha Zones (Keith Courage in Alpha Zones was the original title on Turbo Grafix). These are just rumors though. I seriously hope they are true though. Oh and Tyrell what types of games are you into? I am into Action, Adventure, RPGs and games like that. But for some reason I hate Sports Games like Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball etc. Probably because I don't like Sports on TV either. The only sport I like is a fake one. WWF Wrestling. Oh and I like Driving games and 2D Shooters (Gradius, Thunder Force etc.).

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Toxizen
Thanx Tyrell. Casball, Faxanadu was this great game on the NES console. It was an adventure game made by Hudson Soft. I thought it was awesome. Also I neglected to mention the 2 other games rumored to appear on XBox. Sequels to Bionic Commando, Demons Crest and Alpha Zones (Keith Courage in Alpha Zones was the original title on Turbo Grafix). These are just rumors though. I seriously hope they are true though. Oh and Tyrell what types of games are you into? I am into Action, Adventure, RPGs and games like that. But for some reason I hate Sports Games like Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball etc. Probably because I don't like Sports on TV either. The only sport I like is a fake one. WWF Wrestling. Oh and I like Driving games and 2D Shooters (Gradius, Thunder Force etc.).

Well first off thanks for giving us that little history between those games. We really appreciate it.

But to answer your question. I'm into Online games, Sports, and FPS. I buy all types of games but Online/Sports/FPS just seems to be my favorite....oh and I like some RPGs.

You also stated that WWF is a fake sport. Well most of the things they do are fake like blood, punches, kicks and stuff like that, but you can't say it's 100% fake. I would say WWF is 30% fake I mean...that HHH injury sure wasn't fake, that Stone Cold Injury wasn't fake, and Owen Hart's Death sure wasn't fake (RIP Owen Hart.) I'm not getting in to you I'm just saying that it isn't all fake. Oh and those teeth lost by Mankind/Catus Jack sure wasn't fake. But those DDP teeth are :D.

Toxizen
02-01-2002, 05:16 PM
I agree that its not totally fake. Actually I've grown up watching Wrestling ever since I was 3 years old. I love watching WWF. Whether the degree of fakeness is 10%, 30% or even 50%. Its sports entertainment and it definetly entertains me. Most people though don't consider it a real sport and bash it alot. This is why I referred to it as a "fake" sport even though it not completely fake. BTW I can't wait for WWF War is War for XBox. That game is gonna rule! :).

skoot182
02-01-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Tyrell-XBA
Oh also I see that this was your first post here. Well welcome Xboxaddict Forums.

Just stay away from people like Ninja Scroll and skoot182...they are a father and son combo...so just stay with me and things will be straight.

grrrrrrrrr.....

Frostberg
02-01-2002, 08:11 PM
Is it bad Ive never heard of these games before? :D

skoot dont get mad about free advertising! :)

Toxizen
02-01-2002, 08:28 PM
They were popular games but not big enough to spawn sequels later on. Thats why many people either forgot about them or never knew about them. But they are great games IMO.

Frostberg
02-01-2002, 08:52 PM
And about wrastalin...its fake. the accidents (like deaths) arent fake, just accidents. there are accidents in every sport, weather real or fake. !People get injured in football so much it gets annoying, and people get paralyzed and die when they get kicked playing soccer...so basically just because people get hurt doesnt mean WWF is real...its more like a full contact soap opera, and accidents are sure to happen...but i say its fake because they arent meant to happen