PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought Genma Onimusha!

Ninja Scroll
02-01-2002, 04:43 PM
Yo my fellow addicts, it's your hero Ninja Jubei!:cool:

Just had to pass the word on something I dont think or want my addict comrades to miss out on. That being the just released Xbox version of Capcom's 2 million selling Onimusha (titled Genma Onimusha on da box) action/adventure/horror game.

Check it out, when I went to this EB the cashier which is also the assistant manager asked me if I own the PoS2 version cause if I do dont bother!:confused: My reply to him was " no I dont own a PS2, im anti- Sony, so just give me the d@mn game yo!:D "!
I mean come on, he's trying to hurt this games sales for comments like that! I told him I am no casual gamer, and I do my research. And also told him this in not just a freakin PS2 port yo!
This game has enough enhancements for any fan who has the original to purchase this version.
But im not saying I would recommend doing that myself.;)

Anyways, last night I put in a good 30 minutes into this title (got to get up early for work ya know:( ) and I was stunned from the opening movie CG!! It was soooo beautiful. You guys just got to see it. I game play and controls are pretty much the same a Resident Evil, as well as the pre-rendered areas.
The voice overs are top notch as well, though their mouths dont move accordingly:eek: . But what game does!?

I recommend this game to any fan of the action/horror gerne. It's not really adventure being that it's somewhat straight forward.
But this game will get you,.. well... addicted like da addict forums!:D
anybody else get this game yet? Let da non believers know da deal!:)
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/genmaonimusha/genmaonimusha_screen024.jpg

Snoopy7548
02-01-2002, 05:21 PM
cool, ill rent this game, i dont have enough money to buy any games right now, i have like 40 bucks and im saving up for like 3 games

sinizuh
02-01-2002, 05:45 PM
i heard the controls and voice acting were horrible...

oh well, Genma Onimusha or Wreckless are my next rent titles...

i might but wreckless, since Morrowind will be released in late March

dethfan
02-01-2002, 06:34 PM
I might rent it, looks like an ok game.

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 06:36 PM
I might rent it as well.

Ninja Scroll
02-02-2002, 12:03 PM
what's up with da phrase "i will just rent this game"?
You guys just dont know what your missing!

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/onimusha/onimusha_screen008.jpg:(

DT21
02-02-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
what's up with da phrase "i will just rent this game"?
You guys just dont know what your missing!
It's because everyone is waiting to buy Raw, Wreckless, and Elder Scrolls.

Supperdog
02-03-2002, 09:12 AM
so do you think i should just buy this game or save my $ for wreckless?

orczone
02-03-2002, 04:15 PM
Please let me know how long it takes to finish at the first time.
If it is about the same as Max Payne, I will get it. I think it is long enough.

Thanks

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 06:35 PM
this is gonnabe my next game either that or morrowind

GamingFreak
02-03-2002, 07:50 PM
Guys, trust Ninja.. this game is so cool. I have played the original on pos2 and it was awesome, but the xbox version is soooo much better.

This game is for anybody who likes action games, with a cool storyline, with a little puzzle solving. The hack and slash action is intense, and the different swords and magical attacks you gain are amazing!

This game is so much fun, the demons are evil, and the atmosphere really makes you feel like you are in feudal japan, with demons creeping around every corner, and a sadastic warlord that is wrecking havoc over the provinces of japan. the environment may be pre-rendered, but that is not a problem at all its really unique and makes you feel a part of the game, it draws you in like a game should.

With all the new enhancements, this game is a blast.

A must buy, even if its somewhat short, you wont mind playing it again because the action is so much fun, and there are replay elements

This is the type of game where you have to play to believe :D

As for you guys waiting for wreckless, even though that got a 9.1 review, it was said to be really short, so that is a game to rent, and as of now buy genma onimusha, you wont be dissapointed, i promise :cool:

GF

batman46st
02-03-2002, 07:57 PM
dude this game is awesome! i got it a day ago n ive been playing it for like 30 mins i know work sucks! that movie is pretty sweeet i like how the arrow looked like it had bullet time in the start. the game play was awesome my only beef was some of the weird cam or maybe is just cause im not all that used to the game yet.. honestly i just got out of work and if i wasnt watching the superbowl right now id be playing it...... i recommend this game to all my xba budds rules!

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 08:06 PM
how long is this game is it a beat in 2 weeks or like bet in a month?

GamingFreak
02-03-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
how long is this game is it a beat in 2 weeks or like bet in a month?

depends on how much time you devote to it. its not all that long, but its a very enjoyable game, personally i havent played the xbox version, but its supposedely quite a bit longer than the ps2 version. Definitely buy it, you wont regret it, and it will definitely give enough gameplay to satisfy you

DT21
02-03-2002, 08:17 PM
I'm assuming you could easily beat this game in one rental.

blindrocket
02-03-2002, 08:53 PM
If you can afford it, it's a must buy for the XBOX.

We WANT/NEED more games like this, Capcom needs to port/make all of their games for the BOX.
And not only that, it's a great game! Especially if you like Anime/ninjas/samurai type things, which I do! Some of the scenes you get to play seems like right out of an Anime film!

I've been playing for almost three hours now and I don't see the end very soon for me.

The voice acting isn't that bad, in fact it reminds me of anime films, the only thing that might bug someone is sometimes the voice doesn't synch up with the lip action. ;)

batman46st
02-04-2002, 08:00 AM
i thought the same thing blindrocket lol but it looks like one of those old ninja movies where u hear the voices and the lips moving all weird. anyways this game rules and it is a must have. i still havnt played all but like 40 mins of it im trying to figure out where the mirror is to save this thing.

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by DT21

It's because everyone is waiting to buy Raw, Wreckless, and Elder Scrolls.

Maybe those that dont have jobs, but I can assure you anyone with a j.o.b is not limited to 1 or 2 games a month ( unless they work at McDonald's & live with their mommies & daddies!:D )
and I will be in stores this month for RAW, Elder Scroll, & whatever eles will satisfy my gaming needs! As well as have all my bills payed in full.
Go Genma GO!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

dont sleep on this game fellas!

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Supperdog
so do you think i should just buy this game or save my $ for wreckless?

well supperdoggy dog, it depends on that gerne you prefer? Action/Horror in Genma, or Racing excitement a.i Crazy Taxi knock off in Wreckless?

I dont think you can go wrong with either choice if your only getting one game in Febuary. But I give da nod to Genma. The game is just sooo beautiful and addictive. Reminds me of Resident Evil with crazy ass samurai's taking the place of the zombie's!
But dont missunderstand me, this is not RE, it just reminds you of the series. And we all know RE kicks ass!!:D

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Tk421

Sorry but I see it as a waste. Why would I pay $79.99 CDN for a game thet I can finish in a weekend.

:rolleyes: pleeeeease, how do you know it can be beaten in a weekend? I guess anyone could if they had no life and stayed up all night to play,... sheeeeeeesh, I could beat Halo in a weekend if i had no life.
Dont down a game just because it's completion time is less than 15-20 hours.
I love halo more than life itself, but the reason it's one of the greatest ever made had nothing to do with it's length of completion time junior!
So stop judging games just because it's not just as long as the next game! Come up with something else better to knock a game you know nothing about sunshine!
:rolleyes:

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by blindrocket
If you can afford it, it's a must buy for the XBOX.

We WANT/NEED more games like this, Capcom needs to port/make all of their games for the BOX.
And not only that, it's a great game! Especially if you like Anime/ninjas/samurai type things, which I do! Some of the scenes you get to play seems like right out of an Anime film!

I've been playing for almost three hours now and I don't see the end very soon for me.

The voice acting isn't that bad, in fact it reminds me of anime films, the only thing that might bug someone is sometimes the voice doesn't synch up with the lip action. ;)

that's what im talking about. A man who has played this killer title and is nothing but satified with his purchase!
This game is worth every cent I payed for it!
BTW,.......Genma Onimusha IN STORES EVERYWHERE ONLY XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool: :D

Shoua
02-04-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Tk421

Sorry but I see it as a waste. Why would I pay $79.99 CDN for a game thet I can finish in a weekend.

That statement is wrong, You can get this amazing game for 59.96$ Cnd at your local Wal-mart, or just go to some other store and tell them wal-mart has it for that price and most sohould match t if not beat it. I have had this game since its release and i must say it is simply one of the best games i have played!!!!

I am planning on getting wreckless or morrowind, which one should i invest in? (i would get both but it is my parents 25th wedding aniversary)

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 11:09 AM
Ninja...dude, I work with this dude that says that this game is amazing... But, I don't know much about it other than this game is supposed to be good... What type of genre is this game?

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Ninja...dude, I work with this dude that says that this game is amazing... But, I don't know much about it other than this game is supposed to be good... What type of genre is this game?

YO sunshine, just peep out this link your big brother Ninja is hooking you up with
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/reviews/0,10867,2843278,00.html

it will answer all your questions. Im telling you waximus, buy this game! I never recommended anything to you before. You know your my dawg so I would'nt advice you on something wack!

also, good to see you back home:D Not in a funny way, but I missed you bro! Your presence is unmatched in da addict,....
... that is unless im here!!:D ;)
welcome back maxi-pad-imus!:)

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 12:04 PM
XBOXADDICT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME!!... SO PLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSE, BUY GENMA ONIMUSHA ON XBOX OR I WILL BE LIKE MIKE TYSON AND EAT ALL YOUR CHILDREN!!!
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/onimusha/onimusha_screen021.jpg

:D

Nato King
02-04-2002, 12:06 PM
I am so mad that I have not got around to get this game yet you guys talk about it and it sounds so good but I have have not got around to get it. I should get it before the end of the week.

oscarc619
02-04-2002, 12:06 PM
I got this game and really enjoy playing it. The action is great. It is a bit difficult but once you get the hang of the controls it is very fun. If you can afford you should seriously consider it.

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 12:09 PM
Thanks, my little tyke Ninja turtle :D

The games looks unquestionably cool...and it appears that the gameplay is amazing...So, I'll trust my little baby pacifier sucking Ninja want-a-be and check it out ;)

hehe...man, that felt good!

batman46st
02-04-2002, 12:44 PM
i just spent about 3 hours playing genma onimusha, im breathless, i love it i have always said i wanted a game with a zelda story line and final fantasy art. GENMA ONIMUSHA, is honestly a must have i mean this is one great game addicting as hell and fun to play especialy when your driving a sword straight down on one of those samurai zombie ish,.....

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
i just spent about 3 hours playing genma onimusha, im breathless, i love it i have always said i wanted a game with a zelda story line and final fantasy art. GENMA ONIMUSHA, is honestly a must have i mean this is one great game addicting as hell and fun to play especialy when your driving a sword straight down on one of those samurai zombie ish,.....

Cool, dude...I think I'll rent it. I don't really need any more games at the moment. I have 10 now...and I have been playing Halo on-line via Gamespy and loving it. But, I think I'll rent it to check it out to see if I need to buy it.

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 01:07 PM
Thanks, my little tyke Ninja turtle :D

The games looks unquestionably cool...and it appears that the gameplay is amazing...So, I'll trust my little baby pacifier sucking Ninja want-a-be and check it out ;)

hehe...man, that felt good!

YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!;) So your gonna get it my little side kick?
Im telling you, once you pop it in- from the opening movie you will be hooked for the rest of da night!...into your nightmares!
Hey, it's been along time since you called me a ninja turtle!:D

yo waximus and everyone else of my ninja fans!
check this chick, err...I mean doll out! She is an Xbox new exclusive enemy,....and she's eeeeeeeeeeeevil!!!
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2001/xbox/onimusha/onimusha_screen022.jpg

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 01:11 PM

Cool, dude...I think I'll rent it. I don't really need any more games at the moment. I have 10 now...and I have been playing Halo on-line via Gamespy and loving it. But, I think I'll rent it to check it out to see if I need to buy it.

maxi-pad-imus! wtf!!!?? DONT RENT THIS GAME YO! This game is worthy to be in your Xbox collection. I swear!!
Like batman said, this game is the best game of 2002 thus far on Xbox,... well until the other games like Elder Scroll roll out!
Dude, trust me,.. i'll even buy it for you!....:confused: wait a second,.. im just so excited about genma! You wont regret it my loyal dodoo head waximus friend!;)

l Maximus l
02-04-2002, 01:26 PM

maxi-pad-imus! wtf!!!?? DONT RENT THIS GAME YO! This game is worthy to be in your Xbox collection. I spear!!
Like batman said, this game is the best game of 2002 thus far on Xbox,... well until the other games like Elder Scroll roll out!
Dude, trust me,.. i'll even buy it for you!....:confused: wait a second,.. im just so excited about genma! You wont regret it my loyal dodoo head waximus friend!;)

lol, dude...I'd rather rent it first...because, right now, all of my games are shelved except for Halo because I have been playing Halo on Gamespy for a few weeks now and I am absolutely loving it! I'm getting better and better every day...it is so bad ass, dude! I have no idea why I was holding out for so long...it's just amazing!!! So, because of this reason, I'm holding on buying any more games for a little while...I still haven't even played Munch's Oddysee yet...and I have to beat Azurik still. I haven't even beat Max Payne yet....So, I have a lot of playing to do. So, renting it makes the most sense to me...if I like it, I will definately buy it...and by the sounds of it, it will probably be the case. lol...it's not that I don't trust you...because, yes, dude, you're my dawg as well...I just have to be blown away before considering buying a new game...because Halo on Gamespy has taken over for at the moment... Dude, you really need to consider downloading Gamespy Arcade and Tunnel softwares...it's free...and worth every penny for the Hub (if you don't have one) just to see it for yourself...

Halo on Gamespy has been the best gaming experience I have ever had! I have seen Jjax, fanofslipknot, and a couple other dudes on there...and, I know I will see more. It's awesome playing dudes you know from this site!!

DBXNY
02-04-2002, 02:02 PM
I just picked up this game this weekend and all I can say is....Ninja is right. It is awesome!!!:D

Ninja Scroll
02-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by DBXNY
I just picked up this game this weekend and all I can say is....Ninja is right. It is awesome!!!:D

Thanks DBXNY! Do you think im doing a good job of trying to sell this game to my fellow addict comrades?
It's kinda hard being that everyone has a long list of games to buy this month and no one really noticed Genma was even released yet!:eek:
This is my home away from home, so I want my addict familia to experience what their Ninja role model is!:cool:

EXCITEMENT AND ADDICTION IS GENMA!

blindrocket
02-04-2002, 06:16 PM
I gotta say, Capcom is really looking at Genma sales, if it does great, they may be more tempted to port more of their games over. Devil May Cry anyone?

But going on it's merit alone, Genma Onimusha is everything I could ask for in a cool game. It may not be as long as others, but if you thought Max Payne was long enough, then you will think this one is long enough too. It's seriously an awesome game...
so many nice little touches, such as you fight enemies in this little bamboo garden, your sword accidentally touches some bamboo, and they get cut and fall over! When you kill enemies with 'hats' on, the hat flies up into the air and falls to the ground. Upgrading your weapons and items is really nice, and using their upgraded powers is REALLY nice! :D

GOOD GAME! MUST BUY!

DBXNY
02-04-2002, 09:52 PM

Thanks DBXNY! Do you think im doing a good job of trying to sell this game to my fellow addict comrades?

EXCITEMENT AND ADDICTION IS GENMA!

Absolutely, man. Genma confirms that we didn't have to wait too long for another game on par with the quality of Halo to be released (although, within a different genre).

TRUE_GAMER
02-05-2002, 12:49 AM
This game is off the hook. A must have for any video gamers collection. Lenght wise it's short but who cares the freaken game is worth the 50 woos. I beat it in 5 hours and got a ranking of B. Not bad for my first time playing it. I will get a btter ranking **** it. The opening CG are amazing. The game play is very good. AND I can't wait for part 2. I hear there are working on that title already.

JJaX
02-05-2002, 09:46 AM

Halo on Gamespy has been the best gaming experience I have ever had! I have seen Jjax, fanofslipknot, and a couple other dudes on there...and, I know I will see more. It's awesome playing dudes you know from this site!!

Hows your ass feeling MaX??? :D

yeah im far in genma, I have all my orbs Maxed out and am now at the fight with marcullus(SP?)

Ninja Scroll
02-05-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

yeah im far in genma, I have all my orbs Maxed out and am now at the fight with marcullus(SP?)

Wow, nice job jjax! So how do ya feel about this game thus far into it? The only thing everyone seems to be afraid of this game is the amount of hours it takes to complete it. I dont think that is such a big deal if you charished the experience that is this game!
You can always try to beat it again much faster! I hear you can get new costumes and a harder level along with other extra's if you beat it in a certain amount of hours. Kinda like the RE series.
Like when you get Claire Rocket Launcher w/ infinite ammo!
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/genmaonimusha/genmaonimusha_screen013.jpg

darianX
02-06-2002, 09:31 AM
I just had to rent this to see what Ninja was raving about...and I must say it is a boatload of fun. I rented because it was Monday and I didn't have the cash to buy :rolleyes:

I can't comment on the length of the game because I played for 2 hours and just got into that underground temple...I don't think that's very far. Was having a H3LL of a time fighting due to the movement. I'm not used to that type of movement while fighting..I suppose that's my PC game heritage coming out :eek:. The fact that BlockNutBuster failed to even print the basic game controls on the box helped confuse my controller issues too. But I'm getting used to it.

This game is really cool and I agree that there needs to be more titles like this. I think we'll get them too..

Ninja Scroll
02-06-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by darianX
I just had to rent this to see what Ninja was raving about...and I must say it is a boatload of fun. I rented because it was Monday and I didn't have the cash to buy :rolleyes:

I can't comment on the length of the game because I played for 2 hours and just got into that underground temple...I don't think that's very far. Was having a HELL of a time fighting due to the movement. I'm not used to that type of movement while fighting..I suppose that's my PC game heritage coming out :eek:. The fact that BlockNutBuster failed to even print the basic game controls on the box helped confuse my controller issues too. But I'm getting used to it.

This game is really cool and I agree that there needs to be more titles like this. I think we'll get them too..

YO darianX, so now your a believer of da Ninja huh? I told you kids! Genam is dat d@mn good! So do you still have the game or did you return it back to BlockNutBuster? Hehehehe, I like that one bro, good one!:D Im not that far in it myself since I really dont have the time to play my Xbox until the weekends:( . But this game is on my planner for this weekend coming up! No doubt about it. I just hope the other addict's will make the same move you did and give Genma Onimusha a shot, I mean what can you lose? JJax is also proof this game is da real deal!
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/genmaonimusha/genmaonimusha_screen026.jpg

Ninja knows best!;)

darianX
02-06-2002, 01:51 PM
I have it rented till Saturday...might have to take it back early though. I believe I'm going to buy it along with Wreckless before then :cool: Those idiots at Nutbuster don't put the controls on ANY of the games...at least that's the impression I got. Yeah you can look in the game under controller options but it would be nice to have em outside the box. Thats why I usually rent at Hollywood Vid...plus theres a hottie that works there to look at while browsing the game selections...;)

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by darianX
I have it rented till Saturday...might have to take it back early though. I believe I'm going to buy it along with Wreckless before then :cool: Those idiots at Nutbuster don't put the controls on ANY of the games...at least that's the impression I got. Yeah you can look in the game under controller options but it would be nice to have em outside the box. Thats why I usually rent at Hollywood Vid...plus theres a hottie that works there to look at while browsing the game selections...;)

So you are going to buy it then darianX? Ha, ha, another Ninja satisied customer!;)
Dont forget RAW comes out next week too! I already paid for mine in full:cool:
So there is a hot chick at da Hollywood joint huh?
I think I remember her:o .... she's a freak in da sheets!:D
I think she gots dat sour sauce in her thong draws!:eek:
Just stay strapped if you know what I mean kid!:)

batman46st
02-07-2002, 12:10 PM
In the hypeof genma i actualy forgot that raw comes out next week, Well dudes of to play genma,ninja i finaly opened the chest screw the rest of them ill do them later.....

Ninja Scroll
02-07-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by batman46st
In the hype of genma i actualy forgot that raw comes out next week, Well dudes of to play genma,ninja i finaly opened the chest screw the rest of them ill do them later.....

Congrates on da chest opening batman!:)
I was not caught up in any Genma hype, cause the only hype this game is getting is from me! Ninja Jubei should get a d@mn check in da mail from Capcom for crying out load!:eek:
This game gets no promo's from them except for the 2 page spread in the magazines:( !

Happy to know you know this game is dat F'N Good Battsy!
Im really excited for RAW, but this game has surpassed all my expectations!:cool:
http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/genmaonimusha/cim-genmaonimusha-0005.jpg
this is my ninja daughter, do you think she is cute or what?:D
She is a Xbox Exclusive new boss enemy!

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 12:33 PM
Did anyone see the all-new XBOX COMMERCIAL last night during SmackDown! ?
It was the Capcom Genma Onimusha! Funny thing is, Microsoft paid for the 30 second pieces. They aired it twice during the show.
It was soooo pimp tight!
It started off with the triditional opening X and they showed the little doll baby girl getting ready to attack da samuri!
Post if you saw it! I am so bored of seeing that lame ass Blood Wack commercial it's crazy.
But this Genma joint is like dat yo!:)

JJaX
02-08-2002, 03:17 PM
Just ignore her and block a lot.

DT21
02-08-2002, 03:45 PM
Has anyone beat the game? Ending any good?

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by BIG-T
they should take that b!itch doll out i hate her!!

your just jealous cause she's cuter than your little sister! :D

Ninja Scroll
02-08-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by DT21
Has anyone beat the game? Ending any good?

If they have, they better not spoil it for us who have not!
This game is a classic,... hopefully the ending will uphold that statement as well! :)

monkeyman
02-10-2002, 01:59 PM
I beat it, the ending will not be a dissapointment. ok private messege me telling me what it is i like to know those types of things i like spoilers

http://www.xbox.com/cms/images/games/genmaonimusha/cim-genmaonimusha-0005.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhh evil dolly man that reminds me of the midget i met..........

DT21
02-10-2002, 02:45 PM
I beat it, the ending will not be a dissapointment. How long is the ending?

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 09:04 AM
a couple minutes

Only a couple?:( Just please tell me this,... is it better than that wack RE:CODE-Veronica joint!?:confused:

JJaX
02-11-2002, 09:12 AM
I actually thought the best part was the Cinamatic right after you beat the last boss. (Ogre PoWA!!!) :D

The ending screams sequel. Almost on a Soul reaver level ;)

Ninja Scroll
02-11-2002, 10:03 AM
I actually thought the best part was the Cinamatic right after you beat the last boss. (Ogre PoWA!!!) :D

The ending screams sequel. Almost on a Soul reaver level ;)

YOu didnt say dat, please tell me you did not just say dat?!:confused:
Soul Reaver!! Dude, please tell me it's nothing like the first SR ending? Im gonna be pi$$ed then!
But just tell me this, is it better than the capcom Resident Evil ending? I love the RE series, but we all know all their endings stunk up da joint!:rolleyes:

orczone
02-11-2002, 03:10 PM
I am so glad I bought it.

JJaX
02-11-2002, 03:13 PM

YOu didnt say dat, please tell me you did not just say dat?!:confused:
Soul Reaver!! Dude, please tell me it's nothing like the first SR ending? Im gonna be pi$$ed then!
But just tell me this, is it better than the capcom Resident Evil ending? I love the RE series, but we all know all their endings stunk up da joint!:rolleyes:

To be honest, Ive never been happy with an ending. Well not since the ending for "Zelda: A link to the past" on SNES.

And what i meant about the soul reaver thingy is:

Like Kain was once a human type thingy. Could Samonuske(SP?) return in a sequel as a supernatural Beast?? Hmmmmmmm

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 09:08 AM

To be honest, Ive never been happy with an ending. Well not since the ending for "Zelda: A link to the past" on SNES.
And what i meant about the soul reaver thingy is:
Like Kain was once a human type thingy. Could Samonuske(SP?) return in a sequel as a supernatural Beast?? Hmmmmmmm

Ohhhh, okay jjax, cause I was about to say yo! Soul Reavers ending is da worse of all times:( !
I also know what you mean about no being happy about no ending. I never beat Zelda: A Link To The Past, but I believe you doe.
I was pretty happy with Skies Of Arcadia's ending, I thought it was well worth the 60 hours it took me to beat it!:)

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 09:35 AM
Its way better, Ninja!
But the ending to the Spice Girl movie was better than RE`s

Thanks Little T!, :D j/k Big T.
Oh, anything is better than those weak ass RE endings, Code Veronica was da worse by far.
As far as da Spice movie goes,.. well the flick was total garbage, but I had no problem drooling over all those chicken heads,.. well except for Sporty Spice, that broad had no T&A:D !

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2002/xbox/genmaonimusha/genmaonimusha_screen025.jpg

XBOXgamer13
02-12-2002, 09:40 AM
I heard the xbox version was much harder than the ps2 version

batman46st
02-12-2002, 09:57 AM
I really hope the ending rules, the storylines been awesome so far in this game,besides im having fun playing it however
i hope its not a stupid ending like lets say mario 64 dammmmmmmmmmmn that was one bad ending then doom 64 baaaaad baaaad ending. Anyways i have yet to see a **** commercial for genma just "bloodwack" and amped...

robnyack
02-12-2002, 12:12 PM
"right after you beat the last boss"??????????

um, are there actually people who have finished this game already???? jesus, this game is HARD!!!!

JJaX
02-12-2002, 12:42 PM
The game took me about 3 sittings. 2 nites. Pretty easy in my book.

Then again i beat halo on legendary before most people beat it on normal.

Ninja Scroll
02-12-2002, 02:32 PM
The game took me about 3 sittings. 2 nites. Pretty easy in my book.

Then again i beat halo on legendary before most people beat it on normal.

Now that's pretty d@mn hardcore!:eek: