PDA

View Full Version : who will you be in MORROWIND

deez nuts
02-01-2002, 04:52 PM
what character will you choose in morrowind and why....and leave alil somthing thats funny too....anything....like this guy:p ...anyway im out ...peace my peoples....
poof

i go like grandulf:)

write down anything....

characters.....ARGONIAN, KHAJIT, WOOD ELF, DARK ELF, AND HIGH ELF, ORC, BRETON, IMPERIAL, NORD, AND THE REDGUARD

If you have any questions about the races,,just ask....later

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 05:41 PM
that mordor guy from lord of the rings

:p there thats something funny i guess

deez nuts
02-03-2002, 05:49 PM
why couldnt they just save grandulf...games so far is awesome,,the rams will def win....there kickin arse so far...even if you dont even know who you will be...just pick a race..

Masta Chief
02-03-2002, 05:56 PM
WHAT IS SO GREAT `BOUT MORROWIND?!

deez nuts
02-03-2002, 06:16 PM
its the first rpg for the xbox and has ten dif races to choose from.....anything that isnt nailed down you can pick up...its amazin..read about it

http://www.rpgplanet.com/morrowind/

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 07:38 PM
yeah morrowind is gonna change rpg and project ego is just like it except it will be to late for ego

Masta Chief
02-03-2002, 07:53 PM
I just think using the sword looks stupid. I need to play a demo to think this game is good, if it is. Ego will be much better monkeyboy :D

monkeyman
02-03-2002, 08:09 PM
yeah ego will be better but im getting both morrowind will probably be my next game and then genima omisha or something and then ego ill probably get 2 more between there im not sure

deez nuts
02-03-2002, 09:01 PM
im def ganna buy both...ego isnt ganna be out for a long time and morrowind dosent look that bad at all....i think it will be awesome to finally be able to play an rpg on my xbox...12 more days guys...anyone gettin wreckless...i dunno if im ganna get it...most peeps say its good but i dunno...might be alright i dont think its great

:) but morrowind well be mine..yyeeaa...so use an axe , spear, dagger, short sword, mace, staff, i just wanna beat a person up and take there stuff

xboxpebbles
02-04-2002, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Masta Chief
I just think using the sword looks stupid. I need to play a demo to think this game is good, if it is. Ego will be much better monkeyboy :D

there are many many types
of swords among many
classes of other
weapons..they
can be made out of different
things or a different shape
morrowind is gonna be great!!:D

deez nuts
02-04-2002, 12:41 PM
the countdown from 10 will be underway soon...11 more days....oh i cant wait...i dont feel like doing anything in school these next 2 weeks...morrowind will be mine...oh yes it will:) ....yyeeaa and i just got the soundtrack to run lola run...awesome soundtrack if you like nice techno..check it out...later

deez nuts
02-04-2002, 01:36 PM
i emailed bethsoft and they siad it isnt comin out feb 15...in the spring somtime.....WTF....this sux...im mad:mad:

monkeyman
02-04-2002, 05:42 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what game am i gonna get now wrecklass? is wrecklass just a race or do you just ram into things and run?

deez nuts
02-04-2002, 07:47 PM
im not sure if i am ganna get genma ominsha, or wreckless....i think its just a car kinda thing...ssssuuuuxxxxxxxx.....this was suppose to come out last year...:mad: :mad: :mad:

X-ShaDoW
02-05-2002, 12:23 AM
Yeah im gettin Morrowind!!

Im gonna be a khajiit!!

deez nuts
02-05-2002, 12:38 PM
well you ganna have to wait till some time in spring...they didnt give me a date...so it might even be pushed back further:mad:

SnOoPy
02-06-2002, 12:21 AM
I never heard of this game before but I want a RPG game, the last RPG game I play was FF 7 for PS1... Would Marrowind be a long RPG game like the FF serie or short?

xboxpebbles
02-06-2002, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by SnOoPy
I never heard of this game before but I want a RPG game, the last RPG game I play was FF 7 for PS1... Would Marrowind be a long RPG game like the FF serie or short?

morrowind is amazing:)
it has practically unlimited replayability..
sure..there is a main story u can follow
(about 40-100 hours to complete)
then there are tons of subquests
and things to do..
u customize your character and class,etc
there is so much variety of weapons and items..
Morrowind is also coming out in 10 days
for the box(lets hope:) )
hope that helps!

deez nuts
02-06-2002, 01:03 PM
if it dosent come out im ganna arson bethsoft and just take the prototype...:D ...they better have it out by the 15th...even though i emailed them and they didnt even give me the date...they said somwhere around spring....i hope they thought i was talkin about the pc version....but then again they just said that superwoman is doing voice overs for the nordwoman....so i dont think there all that done....:mad: ............aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bethsoft will suffer:confused:

Plewis
02-20-2002, 10:12 PM
doesnt bother me... I wasnt gonna get an RPG till summer. I'm broke. I cant wait till I am working over summer. Im gonna buy a game every week!:D I only work for a little over minimum wage. $6.50/hour. Don't worry this means you will not be finished with the game till a few weeks later.

GRAVEDIGGER
03-02-2002, 09:09 PM
Well, i dont mean to be ignorant but i have a question. "What is Morrowwind about?"

I mean, i havent seen much about it anywhere and everyone tells me its suppose to be great, even greater than Project Ego!

Also, was morrowwind on a console before the 'BOX or what.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

linkycat
03-12-2002, 11:23 AM
I don't know much about what the storyline is. Go to the website to read about it though....

http://www.elderscrolls.com/main.htm

And it hasn't been on another consoler really, it's just part of the Elder Scrolls series which has seen a good bit o' play on PC me thinks.

FROM XBOX.COM:
Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind. The end result is the most open-ended RPG possible - one with an infinite number of possible paths through the game.