PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack questions

Pringle
02-01-2002, 05:26 PM
When i try to play my own music while playing a game using the soundtrack, i cant figure out how to get the soundtrack to work. I read the manual and it is really vague. if anyone could help me on this it would be most appreciated and i will pay you money

Thanks

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Pringle
When i try to play my own music while playing a game using the soundtrack, i cant figure out how to get the soundtrack to work. I read the manual and it is really vague. if anyone could help me on this it would be most appreciated and i will pay you money

Thanks

First off welcome to the XboxAddict forums.

Well can you tell us what game you are having CD ripping soundtrack trouble with?

Pringle
02-01-2002, 05:36 PM
halo and much's oddysee

and thanx for helping

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 05:39 PM
halo and much's oddysee

and thanx for helping

Lol, The reason why it isn't working is because those 2 games don't support the CD Ripping feature.

Pringle
02-01-2002, 05:40 PM
why not?

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 06:08 PM
why not?

Because not all Xbox games support that feature. You wasn't here when I created a thread explaining how developers don't use Xbox's full capibilities like the CD ripping feature.

Only few Xbox games out now support that feature like Project Gotham and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X.

Pringle
02-01-2002, 06:39 PM
screw u

u get no money

XBA Staff
02-01-2002, 06:47 PM
screw u

u get no money

I didn't help you out for the money. I helped you out because no other XBA staff member uses the forums like I do. So I thought I should answer you question...and I did.

Xboxderekman
02-01-2002, 06:58 PM
ROFL!!! hahahahaah that was FUNNY!

Snoopy7548
02-01-2002, 07:52 PM
haha, big enough pic?

Frostberg
02-01-2002, 08:03 PM
Hmm why did he say you dont get any money? Like if you magically made halo support cd ripping he was going to mail you a check or something...and if you want to listen to your own music, simply mute the tv and turn up the cd player!

LynxFX
02-01-2002, 08:12 PM
Just because people can't physically see them, people figure that gives them the freedom to act like a-holes on the internet. sheesh.

I think he owes frostberg the 'money' since he did give the full solution. :)

Frostberg
02-01-2002, 08:19 PM
Yeah ill take some of that magical inviso money the chip man is talking about!

Pringle I ate all your family...because I just couldnt stop, because I previously popped...yes thats right...

I guess you cant talk normal to a weird looking man who makes chips...
http://www.coolhomepages.com/images/logos/pringles.gif

thunderkiss2k1
02-03-2002, 06:05 PM
Sounds like Pringlebrain is a sony fanboy just trying to start trouble, Tyrell. Oh yeah, Amped also supports the "create your own soundtrack" feature.